Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is the word on KCM latest? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=181357)

afirmrose 06-09-12 01:10 PM

What is the word on KCM latest?

I thought I read here Kelly was filming again soon. When and what did she decide to film?

juberann 06-09-12 06:26 PM

She hasn't disclosed that information yet. She said that right now she is concentrating on end-of-the-school year stuff with her two boys and then she will be giving her two newest workouts her full attention, gotta respect her for that. I love a person that has their priorities straight.
I am thinking these will be a late summer release (just a guess on my part):)

afirmrose 06-09-12 06:30 PM

Good for her! I have not been on her form for awhile so I had not heard the latest. I am thinking it may be early fall then.

sherry7899 06-09-12 07:02 PM

She is filming the end of this month-around June 21st-Greg posted that on Facebook a few weeks ago. One dvd will will be a metabolic workout, and the other one is supposed to be floor cardio.

Sherry

juberann 06-10-12 03:59 AM

THANK YOU, SHERRY:love: you have made my entire week!! I had no idea that had been announced. Which means these will be coming around my birthday:D I am SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

sherry7899 06-10-12 04:52 AM

You're welcome, Judy! I don't think Kelly actually announced those dates, but Greg has posted on his Facebook page about filming the end of June. I asked him if Kelly was one of the clients for that time, and he said yes.

Sherry

juberann 06-10-12 11:25 PM

WOO-HOO, Sherry, good enough for me!! I remember Body Training, Muscle Def and Cardio Blast were shot around this time and released by my August 19th birthday. I remember because we were on a mini family vacation at the time and I could not wait to get home because I knew they had been delivered:p So, I am hoping for another KCM birthday present this year:love:

superfit41 06-11-12 11:47 AM

Well, it does not sound like they will be released by my birthday next month, lol! I guess I will just have to wait! :D

Sherry:)

juberann 06-11-12 05:33 PM

Who knows, Sherry:p once Kelly gets rolling she gets things done pretty fast. But in all honesty,next month does sound a bit unrealistic:(
I just wonder why she hasn't announced the date or started the presale yet:confused:

mtnmom 06-12-12 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juberann (Post 2049822)
Who knows, Sherry:p once Kelly gets rolling she gets things done pretty fast. But in all honesty,next month does sound a bit unrealistic:(
I just wonder why she hasn't announced the date or started the presale yet:confused:

Give her a couple of weeks, Judy. Her son is in the process of applying for college and she's probably busy helping him tour college campuses. I know when my sons were going through this, we were at it several weekends and any time we could get a couple of days away. I can imagine she just doesn't want to delve into a project, like running a presale, at this time.