Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Drop 2 sizes - When will the results come! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=196855)

Emily B 10-01-13 06:13 PM

Drop 2 sizes - When will the results come!

I am on week four of phase one and my clothes are all tight. Admittedly, I am not following the diet, but I would say I eat fairly well and not any worse than before I started. I definitely feel more muscle tone, but I'm wondering when you all saw any loosening of the clothes. I have added some walking, but otherwise I have done the program as written. I really like it, I just hate the feeling of tighter clothes! I don't expect perfection or even to really drop 2 sizes, but one would be nice!

twinkletoes 10-01-13 06:18 PM

Not sure exactly, for me, but it was definitely in Phase 2.

Emily B 10-01-13 06:21 PM

I'm hoping for something soon! I was doing a lot of barre before this, so hopefully the heavier weights are increasing my muscles to the point of tighter clothes. I'm working on being more diligent with diet to help with fat reduction. It's just so hard!!! Lol!

momofcha 10-01-13 06:22 PM

They never did for me :(

Emily B 10-01-13 06:26 PM

Oh no, Shammy! I'm hoping that's not the case for me! I never seem to give things enough time, so i am really trying with this set. It's hard to keep going, though. What works better for you, Shammy?

twinkletoes 10-01-13 06:27 PM

Hopefully you'll see something in a week or two! Don't forget to drink lots of water too! :)

momofcha 10-01-13 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily B (Post 2298204)
Oh no, Shammy! I'm hoping that's not the case for me! I never seem to give things enough time, so i am really trying with this set. It's hard to keep going, though. What works better for you, Shammy?

Strength has always been effective for me. I'm not sure why I didn't see results. I'm back to dream body & kettlebells. Kettlebells usually work pretty well so I'm hoping they do again.

I was disappointed because I liked her, I liked the idea, but it wasn't fun for me, and I didn't enjoy it. I ended up bailing halfway through the 3rd phase.

Addicted2WO 10-01-13 06:36 PM

I started seeing result right after phase 2

Nuggie's Auntie 10-01-13 06:55 PM

I'm on week 7 and am starting to see some results--my jeans are a little bit looser. Still not loose enough to wear comfortably all day, but better. I'm sort of following the diet, with some additions, as it is quite low calorie on it's own. I'm following the spirit of it more than following it to the letter!

I am definitely stronger, though. I'm still doing Physique 57 about once a week and I am noticing my performance in those workouts is better. They're even more fun now that I am stronger!

debbied 10-01-13 08:13 PM

Definitely Week 7.

Hang in there. I never see results. I did with D2S:)