Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Workouts, 2019-08-15, Thursday (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=226527)

hch 08-15-19 08:11 AM

Workouts, 2019-08-15, Thursday

If you'd like to join, post your workouts and other activity for this day!

owltx 08-15-19 08:35 AM

Cathe's RWH Plyo HIIT 2.

owltx 08-15-19 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marki64 (Post 2833711)
That's the only Cardio Strength of hers I don't have. Is it better than the others? I really regret not getting it.

I do think it is slightly better - but you can compare the "betterness" value - I think it is slightly better in the same way that I think that same year's peak 10 cardio interval dvd is better than the others: 1)I think the modifier is better than this one - more low impact options if you need it; and 2) she has two shorter premixes on this one.

To me, though I really love them all, they are all so similar that I am not sure you can really qualifier a "better" - just nuances, as mentioned above. In fact, since they are so similar AND the picture on the cover is not the outfits she wears in the workout (grrr . . . . personal pet peeve), I can never remember the difference. So I have taken a sharpie and labeled each one with the year it was produced and that is how I differentiate them in my mind . . .

Donatella 08-15-19 01:37 PM

Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Strength #1
Barlates Body Blitz Energy Flow Functional

Severen 08-15-19 03:02 PM

Jari Love - Get Ripped and Chiseled

wendug 08-15-19 05:27 PM

The Firm- 500 Calorie Workout
I haven't done this workout in a while. The side lunges into pushups makes my heart rate skyrocket, but I was able to complete all pushups on my toes! :D

gigi 08-15-19 06:48 PM

Low Impact Series Afterburn

Karla25 08-15-19 07:40 PM

I did the cardio workout on Jessica Smith's Feel Good Fusion this morning. Instead of doing Callanetics tonight, I spent the evening reassuring my German shepherd that the world wasn’t coming to an end. It was a noisy storm. I used 3 drops of lavender essential oil to calm him. It’s amazing how much it helps him.

wendug 08-15-19 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karla25 (Post 2833895)
I did the cardio workout on Jessica Smith's Feel Good Fusion this morning. Instead of doing Callanetics tonight, I spent the evening reassuring my German shepherd that the world wasn’t coming to an end. It was a noisy storm. I used 3 drops of lavender essential oil to calm him. It’s amazing how much it helps him.

Aww...what a good dog mom you are! I have a nervous jack Russell mix and I've used my diffuser with a lavender essential oil mix and that seems to calm her. I'm curious, do you put the essential oil on your dog, and if so, where? Someplace on their head or neck so they can't lick it off?

Karla25 08-15-19 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2833898)
Aww...what a good dog mom you are! I have a nervous jack Russell mix and I've used my diffuser with a lavender essential oil mix and that seems to calm her. I'm curious, do you put the essential oil on your dog, and if so, where? Someplace on their head or neck so they can't lick it off?

I first put the drops in my hand and then rub both hands together. Next, I rub my hands over the top of his head, ears, under the jaw area and neck. Shadow loves the scent of lavender. I can almost see him smile when I put it on him :-)

btw that’s awesome that you can do those pushups from your toes!