Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So out of the loop…Stepboxing 2?!! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=224469)

Sharaz 11-07-18 02:49 PM

So out of the loop…Stepboxing 2?!!

So out of the loop…Stepboxing 2?!!:eek:
Let me know everything…
Step boxing 1 vs Step boxing 2

I organized all my DVDs recently and was impressed by the unavailability of some of the workouts that I own. I’m leaning towards purchasing a bunch of Kelly’s in case I NEED them in a future. I only have Stepboxing 1, Cardio Kick Stepboxing and Get Ready-Step-Go.

Sharaz 11-07-18 08:43 PM

So nobody has this DVD? :confused:

Fitstick 11-07-18 09:09 PM

I enjoy Stepboxing 2! The first workout goes a little slower and seems more basic, so I enjoy the 2nd workout on the dvd much more. It may not have as much choreography as the earlier stepboxing workouts, but it’s still fun. I haven’t had time to try the premixes yet.

cataddict 11-07-18 09:50 PM

I have both. I'm wasn't in love with Stepboxing 2 the first time I did it, but since I've only done it once I don't want to pass judgment just yet. My favorite Kelly stepbox workout is the one she did before starting the 30 minutes to fitness series. She did two stepboxing workouts on DVD before 30MTF, and I really like the second one that she made.

Hah! This wasn't a very helpful post! I will do Stepboxing 2 within the next four or five days and post more useful info (hopefully). :sun:

Sharaz 11-08-18 08:48 AM

Quote:

I enjoy Stepboxing 2! The first workout goes a little slower and seems more basic, so I enjoy the 2nd workout on the dvd much more. It may not have as much choreography as the earlier stepboxing workouts, but it’s still fun. I haven’t had time to try the premixes yet.
I don't see the premixes breakdown at Collage. TF is not carrying this DVD. However, I noticed that she offers a variety of premixes on her workouts. I like having the option of playing both workouts for cardio only days. Thanks

Sharaz 11-08-18 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataddict (Post 2796694)
I have both. I'm wasn't in love with Stepboxing 2 the first time I did it, but since I've only done it once I don't want to pass judgment just yet. My favorite Kelly stepbox workout is the one she did before starting the 30 minutes to fitness series. She did two stepboxing workouts on DVD before 30MTF, and I really like the second one that she made.

Hah! This wasn't a very helpful post! I will do Stepboxing 2 within the next four or five days and post more useful info (hopefully). :sun:

I looked at this one. I think the music is better. I may get all eventually since there are not many workouts with this concept and I like it very much:love:

Sharaz 11-08-18 08:53 AM

I forgot to say that I have TLC but for some reason I didn't clicked with this one.

owltx 11-08-18 09:39 AM

If you go to this thread http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/sho...ght=stepboxing, and about page 3, you can see some more detailed reviews.

I have it and I like it - though note from my review I have had to modify due to a plantar fasciitis flare-up.

I think after having done both back-to-back, I do like the 30 MTF Stepboxing (1) better than 2. However, I think that is mainly because she goes a bit slower in 2 in training the combos and less choreo - which might be better for some people. There is definitely a spot on my shelf for #2, and I am glad I got it. My favorite premixes on both of these are where she combines the dumbbell drills in the combos. The premixes on 2 tend to be a bit shorter than 1. The music is better on 1. Both have a premix that combines both workouts. In the end, I am glad she produced another stepboxing; I love her stepboxing and find it a great cardio workout. Her boxing combos are always fun.

HTH,
Stephanie

Fitstick 11-08-18 11:08 AM

I do wish she would make another more advanced stepboxing video as I love the concept as well. I think Kelly is catering more to the non steppers in the new one.

owltx 11-08-18 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitstick (Post 2796749)
I do wish she would make another more advanced stepboxing video as I love the concept as well. I think Kelly is catering more to the non steppers in the new one.

Agreed on both accounts.