Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Original Squeeze (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=132438)

naturallove 04-17-09 08:32 AM

Original Squeeze

I just did some lower body work from this dvd-wow! That L-sequence was no joke. I hope my glutes are not going to be sore tomorrow! I did fuzzie's lower body premix, minus the abs and with a longer stretch. I need to figure out how to burn premixes onto dvds so that I don't have to skip around so much. I also need to figure out how to add on pieces of this to my other workouts!

The stretches are just excellent. I would argue that very few, if any instructors provide such deep and thorough stretches in their workouts. Tracy is really flexible, and she emphasizes that it took her a long time to get to where she is. In fact, I read in her book that she wasn't very flexible until she started stretching every day. Consistency appears to be key here.

Inchworm 04-17-09 08:48 AM

She doesn't call that one "The L from Hell" for nothing. I really LOVE all of her workouts. I often will do her stretch series, when she has you put your leg up during the day because I love that one so much.

Kelly

Oh, if you really want to get your butt kicked, do Squeeze Stronger.

naturallove 04-17-09 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inchworm
She doesn't call that one "The L from Hell" for nothing. I really LOVE all of her workouts. I often will do her stretch series, when she has you put your leg up during the day because I love that one so much.

Kelly

Oh, if you really want to get your butt kicked, do Squeeze Stronger.

I own all 3 dvds! LOL I also started a thread the about the warmth running through my glutes after Squeeze Stronger!

Sarah-lara 04-17-09 09:37 AM

I know I'm a broken record saying this, but try putting a heavy weight on your lap for the final glute work in Squeeze. I use a 15 lb kettlebell. Killer!! I don't always make it to the end doing that.
I also find the Power Squeeze done with a pilates circle (instead of a ball) to be as good of a inner thigh workout I've ever done, and I'm counting that Karen Voight Total Body Pilates one.

silvil 04-17-09 09:37 AM

Hmm, well that does it -- I'm getting the original Squeeze to go along w/ Squeeze Stronger that I got a few weeks ago. Maybe Lower Body Challenge too.

I avoided Squeeze related threads like the plague for months (into other things at the time), but a bad stomach virus sidelined me from P90X for a few days, and I'm sorry to say I never went back to that program. I'm now doing barre-ish things + power walking, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Squeeze Stronger! I can feel it in my thighs/butt big time. Tracy does put just the right amount of stretching in there w/ the killer work. I'm glad I finally tried her stuff.

herya 04-17-09 09:44 AM

Ooooh I so want this one! But I can't afford it just now. I need to wait and then you guys come up with this threads :cool: