Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Coffeyfit Streaming (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222427)

Pippadog 02-16-18 02:28 PM

Coffeyfit Streaming

Hi

I thought I would give this a try today. I couldn't seem to play all of her dvd workouts ie bootcamp, stepboxing etc. Is that because they haven't been loaded yet? Just curious if anyone knows.

Laura

Gibbee 02-16-18 03:18 PM

If you are subscribed to her vimeo channel, she has several DVD premixes uploaded and is continuing to add to the collection. It takes some time to get the videos uploaded from what she has said. She is only putting DVD premixes on there from what she has said, so no main DVD workouts at this point. Is that what you were looking for?

She has been adding at least 1 video a week to the RAW workouts lately. She has announced a couple in the works, including one featuring Tatum, one with Madeleine Dolente (her niece) and one with Noelle.

Gibbee 02-16-18 03:21 PM

Looks like she has some premixes up from:

Build & Burn
Strength & Stamina
Lean Body Circuits
Muscle Up
Cardio Pump

Pippadog 02-16-18 03:35 PM

Hi

Thank you for responding. I thought she would have her dvds loaded. I asked her customer service and they didn't seem to know, as they are just the platform.

I thought it would have the dvd workouts already on. Okay I suppose it takes a while.

Thank you

upperwside 02-16-18 06:24 PM

I just cancelled.. I like the workouts.. but not enough on there to justify it. I have Cathe live/on demand and Tae bo today .. both have a LOT to choose from! Kelly's does not have enough content.. and I am not of fan of pre mixes.. and I have ALL her DVDs. I also like one hour workouts without having to pick something else. I my go back to it after there is more content and longer, full workouts. Also.. I do not see any of the workouts you mentioned on her streaming site.. I still have access for this month.

Gibbee 02-18-18 10:42 AM

KCM is a one man show and is building her collection. I expect it will continue to grow just like Cathe’s has or Jessica Smith’s has. I did one and a half RAW workouts this morning at the hotel gym. Worked out well - esp since the hotel gym only has 15 through 50 lb dumbbells and 5-18 lb kettlebells)... which eliminates a lot of other workouts for me where there are higher reps and lighter weights. I do wish one of the premixes from Slim Sculpting was up on coffeyfit... maybe sometime soon.

I recall KCM saying a while back she had uploaded a bunch to YouTube and then YT changed their subscription policies, so she had to start over from scratch with Vimeo. Uploading takes time. I have to do it for a YT channel I co-manage and sometimes I am pulling my hair out even with brand spanking new equipment on a high speed (1gig) connection. It just a busy (internet) world out there. ;)

I have considered a third subscription site (maybe Leslie?) to add a bit more to my options - especially when traveling - but I haven’t done it yet. KCM and Cathe combined with Leslie and some Jessica YouTube videos keep me busy. And then there’s my embarrassingly-huge DVD collection.... ;) I do love Taebo... maybe I should look into that.