Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   August 2019 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=226429)

Diana3271 07-31-19 08:56 PM

August 2019 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

Diana3271 08-01-19 07:29 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am praying for a less stressful day and for things to go more smoothly. It's been a really long week.

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

monterey vidiot 08-01-19 02:28 PM

Diana, thanks for starting our new month! And I hope you have a less stressful time.

Check-in: Pure Barre DVD, Lowry Lofts 1.

Now to get ready & go deal with the DMV. Going to fix my hair in case I need to have a new picture taken. I have an appointment, I've filled out the form online, and I have a fistful of documents. We'll see how bureaucratic they are.

Later. That went well. I was out of there, temporary Real I.D. in hand, in under an hour. Would've been sooner if I had written down my confirmation # for having filled out the online application. Since I didn't have it, I had to fill out the application on their computer to get a confirmation #. They liked all my documents: social security card, driver's license, utility bill printout, car title, passport.

Diana3271 08-01-19 10:41 PM

Hi Everyone!

We are having internet/phone problems again. They are installing new fiber optics in front of the shop. I think someone cut something. We still have phones but it sounds weird. The internet is out for the most part. The phone company is suppose to come out tomorrow.

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 08-02-19 07:15 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

My friend's husband's birthday is tomorrow. She invited us for pie, but my DH is usually home late from the farm. I didn't think it would work well, so I suggested that me make a small dinner for all of us tonight and then have the pie. Kinda like a little party for him. I suggested pulled pork sandwiches and she loved the idea. I prepped the pork last night and preparing it today.

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Diana3271 08-02-19 02:53 PM

Celebrating the little things today: The internet is back up and running at work. There has been so many little things that have been a pain in the rear going on this week. Nothing has been major or life changing just really irritating. But I am celebrating that the internet is back up. I don't see a workout happening since the tech was here and I am about out of time for the day. We will be going to my friends house after work. I need to get the pulled pork, cookies, potato salad, etc from the house.

tytbody 08-02-19 04:55 PM

sounds like fun.. Enjoy Diana.

i just did drills today to get my form right. or correct or better.

I bought the KK programs for 9.99/month. I just canceled Netflix and my neighbor hooked me up with my AppleTV so I can stream from my computer... Love it. !!!!!!

monterey vidiot 08-02-19 05:39 PM

Diana, enjoy that birthday feast, friends, & fun.

Cheryl 2, you go girl!

Check-in: Pure Barre DVD, Resistance series #1. This was as tough as a studio class.

Now I really have to work on the opera chorus of Norma. Rehearsal tomorrow with the director.

lynnf 08-02-19 06:45 PM

barre 3 30 minutes. Back home after a hard trip. Though DH's surgery went really well it was tough at my folks. We did set up DS in his apartment, but it was sad leaving him. I had migraines every morning of the trip, until the last day, I guess due to the strain. Now happy to get back to the routine. I am setting up music therapy for my dad. The therapist says she has had luck helping people with the kind of dementia my dad has get back some of their ability to speak, so I am hoping it can help.

Cynthia, congrats on surviving the dmv.

Diana, congrats on getting back the internet.

Cheryl 2, glad you are enjoying streaming. No more dvds?

Diana3271 08-02-19 09:22 PM

HI Everyone!

It was a nice evening at my friend's house.

Lynn Praying for your Dad.

Have a Blessed evening!