Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Free Kelloggs Special K Zumba DVD (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=79701)

Peggy T 01-10-06 09:12 AM

Free Kelloggs Special K Zumba DVD

I got this a few weeks ago and decided to try it last night. I totally expected it to be lame and cheaply done. WRONG!! It was a BLAST! A little dancy but not TOO dancy, with LOTS of squat variations done to the music. It has about 5 or 6 "dances" that are about 4-6 minutes each and get this <drumroll> they're CHAPTERED!! I am so impressed with this DVD! I worked up a decent sweat and did a decent unweighted lower body workout at the same time. Is there anything else like this out there? I am HOOKED!! I'm so glad my sister eats Special K! :love: :music:

horsemom2 01-10-06 09:21 AM

two thumbs up as well as big toes

Thanks to the generosity of a wonderful VFer, I was given this dvd and absolutely flipped over it. Never thought a freebie without Beto could be so darn good. I wish the Crunch, Prevention, etc dance workouts could come close to the fun and innovative moves in this workout which I even prefer to Turbo Jam's Lower Body Jam and most standing abs workouts.

Barb S
who places this one right up there with my favorite Zumbas (original Advance on vhs without the voiceover and the more recent Rapido with kids)

Peggy T 01-10-06 09:28 AM

So Barb, what else is like it?

LovetoFirm 01-10-06 09:40 AM

I just got this in the mail last week. Yippee! Now I can't wait to try it.

fitby40 01-10-06 10:06 AM

special k zumba

Is this dvd in the package of cereal?

Debbie S. 01-10-06 10:43 AM

The gal who leads this workout also leads the new Zumba 2005 Rapido workout. :) She's a great instructor.

Mary09 01-10-06 10:45 AM

Oh, I'm going to have to get that! Peggy and Barb, I often like what you both like! Is the offer still on the cereal?

mizach 01-10-06 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie S.
The gal who leads this workout also leads the new Zumba 2005 Rapido workout. :) She's a great instructor.

OT: Her hair is so beautiful!

So, how do I get this Special K Zumba workout? Is it a current Kellogg promotion?

Debbie S. 01-10-06 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizach
OT: Her hair is so beautiful!

So, how do I get this Special K Zumba workout? Is it a current Kellogg promotion?

Hi Lorna,

Push is Kellog's latest promotion. Try checking out their website and see if they still have the order page you can download. :)

horsemom2 01-10-06 10:52 AM

hmmm

It is most like Turbo Jam with reduced kickboxing and more dance for its music, fun, and and effectiveness especially in the abs to Zumba music.

Barb S
who did try to do it the cereal route but couldn't find the sizes specified on the coupon whose pdf link I deleted