Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2018 Thrift Store Finds (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222044)

Mickey12 06-17-18 02:20 PM

I was at a flea market today and found a VHS, sealed, of Heather Locklear, Your Personal Workout. I don’t remember this one, but for .50, I had to buy it. I also got a Richard Simmons on VHS, Dance Your Pants Off, a couple of core secrets Dvds and 4 firm Dvds that I believe I owned on VHS in the past. The ones with Allie Delrio, Emily Welch, Nancy Tucker, and Jen Carmen. Total of $9.00, not too shabby!

Kim

bzar 06-29-18 01:28 PM

acquired:

at the annual library book sale, $3 each:
Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Sleek & Toned Prenatal
Michelle Lemay Rejuvenating Core Stretch
BodyBlade Burn & Sculpt with Michael Carson

from used book store, $2.50:
KCM Step Boxing 2007, the one with the label of her wearing pants and doing a roundhouse kick

dnna 06-29-18 03:31 PM

At Goodwill, $2.99
the rare Fitprime Metaboost and flex posture on 1 disc! I did Flex posture with the stern Ms. Tamela this morning, lol
Kathy Smith peel off the pounds pilates
anatomy of fitness dvd-contains instructional segment and workout segment and spiral bound book showing the muscles worked.interesting little gem

anetta 06-29-18 04:16 PM

Bzar:
I like Michelle Lemay's workouts.

Anita

jusca 06-30-18 02:27 AM

Found a few steps including the purple + teal Step Original for $15. The box looked a good 25+ years old. I left it. I know I wouldn't use it.

sherry7899 07-10-18 07:45 PM

The thrift stores near me are horrible, but we have a local record store that sells used dvds.

I found these for $1.00 each (sealed)
Dance off the Inches Hip Hop Dance Party Jennifer Galardi
10 minute solution Hip Hop Dance
Dances of India Urban Bhangra with Meera

And...

Beachbody Cize Basic 3 dvd set sealed for $2.99!

I'm very happy with my finds, since I'm loving dance workouts for cardio :music:

They had a ton of Firm, Taebo, Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser dvds for a dollar also, but I passed on them since they aren't my thing.

bzar-good finds! My library sale is this Saturday and next Monday. I'll see if I can find anything. They sell used dvds for $1.00 and sometimes have buy one get one free. There is definitely a local vidiot because I have found much lesser known instructors there.

toaster 07-10-18 08:13 PM

Wow, awesome find with CIZE! I did get my Hip Hop Abs DVDs at thrift sales, but I've been curious about CIZE and have never seen it offered.

eventmom 07-10-18 10:04 PM

found the 4 dvd Firm set - cardio weight system. $3 not super cheap but it's a total of 7 workouts.

bzar 07-12-18 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anetta (Post 2779665)
Bzar:
I like Michelle Lemay's workouts.

Anita

i heard nice things about her here, and i remember her as a cast member for Cory Everson!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2781217)

And...

Beachbody Cize Basic 3 dvd set sealed for $2.99!

I'm very happy with my finds, since I'm loving dance workouts for cardio :music:

They had a ton of Firm, Taebo, Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser dvds for a dollar also, but I passed on them since they aren't my thing.

bzar-good finds! My library sale is this Saturday and next Monday. I'll see if I can find anything. They sell used dvds for $1.00 and sometimes have buy one get one free. There is definitely a local vidiot because I have found much lesser known instructors there.

Cize - i am SOOOOO jealous! if it doesn't work out, send me a PM.

well, i scored today at the local Savers - found these, sealed, for $3.99 each:

Beachbody's Tai Cheng basic set
Zumba Target Zones, 3 DVD set

Amazon reviews for Tai Cheng complain about the BB ads. i have a lot of BB products, so i'm not too concerned. I also saw the scathing VF comments about it being too slow.

alisoncooks 07-12-18 07:42 AM

Nice find, Sherry!. I found Cize at the thrift store about a year ago, but I think I paid around $9 for it!