Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2018 Thrift Store Finds (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222044)

wendug 09-16-18 01:07 PM

Just want to mention that I found a copy of Tracy Anderson's rebounder workout new for $3 a couple of months ago. I don't even own a rebounder, but thought I would put it up on the exchange listings and trade for something I want. Well, I had no responses for it so decided to sell it on ebay. I had no idea it is oop so it ended up selling for $51!!! Woo-hoo! Time to use the proceeds to get something new!:D

eventmom 09-16-18 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2789883)
Just want to mention that I found a copy of Tracy Anderson's rebounder workout new for $3 a couple of months ago. I don't even own a rebounder, but thought I would put it up on the exchange listings and trade for something I want. Well, I had no responses for it so decided to sell it on ebay. I had no idea it is oop so it ended up selling for $51!!! Woo-hoo! Time to use the proceeds to get something new!:D

wow~ good for you!

bzar 09-16-18 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2789883)

wow - amazing.:eek:

toaster 09-16-18 02:28 PM

Wendy, great job with your DVD flipping! :D

Mickey12 09-18-18 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lingo10 (Post 2785466)
So I had a great Saturday, store was doing a 50 off, so I decided to go and see if they put out any special goodies they want gone
$15 Pilates Pro Chair with Sculpting Handles and Extra Set of Resistance (No dvds)
$5 Bosu
$20 UGI ball
$3 Hip Hop Abs Set (Bought it yet again, i cant seem to part without it for long)
$6 Turbo Jam Dvd set like 6 of them.

I did pass an APY60 set for $25, didnt get it though. I used to like Kurt's workouts over on fittv, when it was fit tv but then i figured nah after the mixed reviews about it.

Best $49 well spent.
Made off like a bandit Saturday.

Wow! I remember when the Ugi ball came out I wanted it so bad but I couldn’t justify the price. Enjoy all the great stuff.

Kim

Mickey12 09-18-18 08:14 PM

I stopped at Salvation Army today and found two Leslie’s from the walk slim series I didn’t have before. When I played the first one it was skipping a lot but after a cleaning it played fine. It pays to keep checking.

Every time I am there I put all the workout DVDs together, all facing the same way and every time I go back they are scattered all over again. There are some that have been there for several months and I wonder how they keep getting shuffled all over the place.

Kim

toaster 09-18-18 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey12 (Post 2790288)
Every time I am there I put all the workout DVDs together, all facing the same way and every time I go back they are scattered all over again. There are some that have been there for several months and I wonder how they keep getting shuffled all over the place.

Kim

Kim, this cracked me up--I often organize the fitness workouts when I see them in resale stores too. :D

jusca 09-21-18 10:19 PM

I went out of town and by luck, I found Gwee Gym Burnout for $5.99. All dvds and booklets. No equipment though which is fine. I can use walking hand weights.

bzar 09-24-18 01:11 AM

interesting assortment today at savers:

debbie siebers refilmed slim in 6, including folder, literature and sealed tape measure - $1.99
donna richardson body gospel including deluxe add-ons - $3.99
mirabai holland dance cardio - $1.99
sara ivanhoe Yoga makeover total body tone with weights - $1.99
kim spreen self dance your way slim - $1.99

i already own both of the beachbody ones and sara's yoga makeover set.

bzar 10-12-18 07:40 PM

craigslist purchase today - a used 44" Jumpsport with bar for $150. she was the second owner of the jumpsport.

omg. my son went with me. it was in an affluent neighborhood about a 30 min drive away in Diamond Head. the house overlooks the ocean.

because it was near the ocean, the metal buckles on the hinges were rusty but still operable. everything else was like new, and was always stored indoors.