Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Kelly Coffey dvd's have arrived! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=213521)

Jennifer P. 12-12-15 02:45 PM

New Kelly Coffey dvd's have arrived!

The 2 new Kelly Coffey dvd's, Strength & Stamina & Athletic Conditioning 2 were just delivered by my mailwoman. I will try to do one or part of one tomorrow a.m. & report back. I am trying to put up our tree today, but I will preview tonight.

shoegoddess 12-12-15 03:07 PM

I would love to hear about Strength and Stamina. I'm debating on order it from Mary.

Mickey12 12-12-15 04:17 PM

Mine came today too. Since they are a Christmas present, I won't be commenting on them until after December 25.

Kim

Tiny 12-13-15 12:47 AM

I got mine today too. I previewed both, the second workout on S & S Kelly has her hand up for Sammy to fist bump and it takes a while for Sammy to realize what Kelly is doing. Kelly's face when she turns to the camera is hysterical! They show what happens after too. I wasn't crazy about the swings in between, but that's only because I probably don't do them right. She alternates between upper and lower, same moves for 3 rounds and then does the swings. She then moves on to another upper body move and lower body move for 3 rounds and then swings. I think I am really going to enjoy this one. The bonus step workout looks like a lot of fun and Kelly is have a freakin blast

I also liked the way AC2 is done too, very easy to modify up or down. I think it is definitely geared towards any age. She also has premixs on this one too which I was surprised to see.

shoko 12-13-15 01:14 AM

Did you get shipment notification? I know I'm in France so I won't have them after a little while, but I'm getting worried there was something wrong in my order...

Breezy Trousers 12-13-15 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoko (Post 2589884)
Did you get shipment notification? I know I'm in France so I won't have them after a little while, but I'm getting worried there was something wrong in my order...

Try e-mailing Kelly directly, Tom. She's very good at responding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 2589883)
I got mine today too. I previewed both, the second workout on S & S Kelly has her hand up for Sammy to fist bump and it takes a while for Sammy to realize what Kelly is doing. Kelly's face when she turns to the camera is hysterical! They show what happens after too. I wasn't crazy about the swings in between, but that's only because I probably don't do them right. She alternates between upper and lower, same moves for 3 rounds and then does the swings. She then moves on to another upper body move and lower body move for 3 rounds and then swings. I think I am really going to enjoy this one. The bonus step workout looks like a lot of fun and Kelly is have a freakin blast

I also liked the way AC2 is done too, very easy to modify up or down. I think it is definitely geared towards any age. She also has premixs on this one too which I was surprised to see.

Thanks! I can't handle swings for now so I'll pass on S&S 'til later, but AC2 sounds like a winner.

sherry7899 12-13-15 10:28 AM

Kelly never sends out shipping notices.

Tiny 12-13-15 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers (Post 2589917)
Thanks! I can't handle swings for now so I'll pass on S&S 'til later, but AC2 sounds like a winner.

BT~she has a premix where you can do the workout without swings. I think it's only 30 secs of swings.....not very long. It really isn't the main focus of the workout so I don't want to deter you from it. :) She adds them in before moving to the next round of moves.

AC2 has 3 complete rounds of all the moves (I forgot how many moves), 12 reps I believe of each move or is it 10? It may be 10 reps. I think S & S is 12 reps.

bubbles76 12-13-15 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 2589883)

So is it two, full body workouts and a bonus step? How long is the bonus step? I could never tell from the description.

Tiny 12-13-15 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2589973)
So is it two, full body workouts and a bonus step? How long is the bonus step? I could never tell from the description.

Bubbles~yes, 2 full workouts plus a bonus step. The step workout is about 22 min and it is nonstop. :)