Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dream Body = Studio Mixx??? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=192587)

lorajc 07-15-13 09:54 PM

So.?Ôlala..did you like the workout? Was it fun and would you recommend we purchase if we like Dreambody and fusion workouts?

mmss0607 07-29-13 10:19 AM

This is some new information Shandi sent me about the new Studiomixx DVDs (yes, DVDs!). I was impressed she answered very fast.

"our new DVDs will include ballet box, tabata sculpt(our old mixx 20/10 just renamed), and a new mixx with more cardio intervals than the first mixx we made.
I sent the DVDs out for duplication on Friday so should be 7-10 days.
Hope this helps!!"

I also asked about the difference of her workouts and Dream Body's. What I understood is that Deambody is faster with multiple movements happening at once. Her technique (Studiomixx) follows an specific format to sculpt and lengthen your muscles, isolating specific muscle groups to avoid losing form. She call it a "smart" workout!!

Hope this helps!

LeanneM 07-29-13 10:38 AM

Thanks for sharing the info, mmss0607!

These sound great -- and I'm definitely thinking about getting them, depending on the cost!:)

edensmom 07-29-13 12:08 PM

These sound really good.

There are so many workouts coming out right now or soon that I want!

azuniga 07-29-13 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmss0607 (Post 2265780)
This is some new information Shandi sent me about the new Studiomixx DVDs (yes, DVDs!). I was impressed she answered very fast.

"our new DVDs will include ballet box, tabata sculpt(our old mixx 20/10 just renamed), and a new mixx with more cardio intervals than the first mixx we made.
Hope this helps!!"

I also asked about the difference of her workouts and Dream Body's. What I understood is that Deambody is faster with multiple movements happening at once. Her technique (Studiomixx) follows an specific format to sculpt and lengthen your muscles, isolating specific muscle groups to avoid losing form. She call it a "smart" workout!!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info!!! I'm excited about these workouts!

afirmrose 07-29-13 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmss0607 (Post 2265780)

Hope this helps!!"

Hope this helps!

So will the current download they have be one of the DVD?

violingal3 07-30-13 05:46 AM

Thanks for the update, will definitely be interested if this is a more controlled version of DB. The instructor and other ladies in her posts have very inspiring physiques!

flamingoo 08-03-13 02:19 PM

According to Facebook, preorder is in 10 days. There is a very small clip, but it is very short and didn't show much. I couldn't find much info on their website either. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

LeanneM 08-03-13 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingoo (Post 2268862)
According to Facebook, preorder is in 10 days. There is a very small clip, but it is very short and didn't show much. I couldn't find much info on their website either. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Thanks for the info! Depending on the price, I might pre-order. :)

deineira 08-07-13 09:44 PM

I just wanted to post that I bought this download and although I've only done it once, I liked it ok. I have been mulling over the new DB series (even though I returned the old one!), so this might be a better match for me. Some of the moves were somewhat familiar, but she definitely has her own style. It was a good lower body workout, and I definitely was burning during several of the moves. I will try to add this into my rotation weekly and will check back in a week or two to see if her pre-order has started.