Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Dreambody workout series really are miracle workouts (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193810)

daisyfit 06-18-13 01:23 PM

The Dreambody workout series really are miracle workouts

I love this series. Initially when I tried these workouts in January, I really didn't like them and wanted to trade them. I'm so glad I kept them, I've only been doing them for the past week and already my body looks more lifted and toned. Can't wait to see what the results will be after a few more weeks.

cataddict 06-18-13 02:02 PM

daisy--how are you using them---do you intersperse cardio workouts on alternate days as I think Darby suggested or did you do them on consecutive days?

HRCFitness 06-18-13 02:35 PM

Where do you get them?

Where do you get these and how many are in the series?

momofcha 06-18-13 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisyfit (Post 2246221)
I love this series. Initially when I tried these workouts in January, I really didn't like them and wanted to trade them. I'm so glad I kept them, I've only been doing them for the past week and already my body looks more lifted and toned. Can't wait to see what the results will be after a few more weeks.

Nice job! Glad you stuck with them.

daisyfit 06-18-13 02:46 PM

I got them from www.totalfitnessdvds.com. I do one workout each day following them in order and then take two rest days.

daisyfit 06-18-13 03:01 PM

There are five workouts in the series.

joanna33 06-18-13 04:21 PM

mine are coming this week!!! loved the previews:love:

kristieb726 06-18-13 05:40 PM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the preview of the new series on their website. It looks awesome and thankfully the new series has the option to do 30 minutes along with a "no music" option so you can listen to what you want. I'm definitely pre-ordering the new series! The 30 minute option has pushed me over the edge....not that it would have taken much...lol.

Kris :love:

F1mom 06-18-13 06:18 PM

It was hard to find, lol. You have to go to DVDs, then click the new series, watch the trailer and then click on individual frames below for views of the newer ones.

I'm intrigued by Bump, the prenatal workout. Scratch that, I'm jealous and mad! Where was this when I was pregnant not even 4 years ago???????

kristieb726 06-18-13 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1mom (Post 2246396)
It was hard to find, lol. You have to go to DVDs, then click the new series, watch the trailer and then click on individual frames below for views of the newer ones.

I'm intrigued by Bump, the prenatal workout. Scratch that, I'm jealous and mad! Where was this when I was pregnant not even 4 years ago???????

Okay now I'm confused...lol. What is Bump? I actually just clicked the video of the main homepage because it mentioned preview so what else am I missing? By the way apparently I'm pre-order 606...yippee!

F1mom 06-18-13 06:25 PM

If you wait until the trailer has finished there are 5 or 6 clips of other workouts -- all 5 workouts in the new series plus one called Bump lead by Erica. They must be setting up for a later release for that one. :)

kristieb726 06-18-13 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1mom (Post 2246402)
If you wait until the trailer has finished there are 5 or 6 clips of other workouts -- all 5 workouts in the new series plus one called Bump lead by Erica. They must be setting up for a later release for that one. :)

Okay I must be looking at the wrong thing....lol. At the end of the trailer it just shows a black screen with the website URL. I've ordered these so I don't know why I feel compelled to see the other clips but now I want to....lmao. How awful is that...lol....bless my heart.

edensmom 06-18-13 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1mom (Post 2246402)

Just watched all of the clips. That prenatal one looks pretty tough! I would've loved that 2 years ago during my last pregnancy. I thought all the prenatal workouts were too easy.

I am excited for this series! I preordered but it will still be a whole month til I get them. Time to throw the first series back into the mix.

bee 06-18-13 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edensmom (Post 2246439)
Just watched all of the clips. That prenatal one looks pretty tough! I would've loved that 2 years ago during my last pregnancy. I thought all the prenatal workouts were too easy.

I am excited for this series! I preordered but it will still be a whole month til I get them. Time to throw the first series back into the mix.

Thanks for the pointer to the individual clips! Kris, look below when it's done -- you will see little boxes. I also thought the prenatal one looked tough enough to qualify as just another one to throw into the mix!!!! I may get that one, too. :) I'm really excited for these.

JP44 06-18-13 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristieb726 (Post 2246369)
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the preview of the new series on their website. It looks awesome and thankfully the new series has the option to do 30 minutes along with a "no music" option so you can listen to what you want. I'm definitely pre-ordering the new series! The 30 minute option has pushed me over the edge....not that it would have taken much...lol.

Here's the thread on the new series from DB:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193659

Joan

kristieb726 06-18-13 08:38 PM

Thanks you guys! The reason that I couldn't see the little squares was because I happened to be using my ipad and certain videos don't play because of flash restrictions...uuugghh. I actually can't view the imbedded video on the pre-order page but I can see the video from the main page. Good grief....lol.

ncl 06-18-13 09:11 PM

I just got the first series and the original with the recent sales. I am loving these. They are hard and you feel so good afterwards. They have many things I like and I love the new moves I've never done. The pace is fast but I kinda like that too but don't always feel the need to go as fast as they (though wonder if I'll work up to it). The new series is a no brainer for me even at full price. I haven't been this excited about new workouts in a long time. :)

smilesolovely 04-12-14 09:43 PM

Reviving this old thread just to say I think these are MIRACLE workouts! lol. I've dropped nearly all the baby weight (baby boy will be one next week!) but I still have a lot of work to do on my midsection. I love my legs, but want my butt more lifted and arms more slender and shapely too. I tried a couple dream body workouts along with Tracy Anderson and Tonique this week and it's like a bunch of fat just magically came off. I can't explain it, but I definitely feel more "sucked in" and I LOOK more lean. Wore a pair of exercise pants this a.m. that usually fit just right. This morning they were nearly falling off! This is only my first week and I'm going to take measurements tomorrow to see what kind of results I can get if I stick to it. Tracy, Tonique, and DB may be just the combo I need to whip this belly and butt into shape!

I have serious rotation ADD lol, but with these results, the motivation is definitely there to stick with it! Here's what I did this week:

M - nothing
T - original Dream Body (my abs and hip flexors just stopped hurting today)
W - TA Dance Cardio ( the first one)
Th - Tonique 2.2
F - rest
S - DB Bikini Bootcamp
S - TA Dance Cardio (on deck for tomorrow)

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else still having fantastic results with DB?

gilbjeter 04-13-14 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilesolovely (Post 2388134)
Reviving this old thread just to say I think these are MIRACLE workouts! lol. I've dropped nearly all the baby weight (baby boy will be one next week!) but I still have a lot of work to do on my midsection. I love my legs, but want my butt more lifted and arms more slender and shapely too. I tried a couple dream body workouts along with Tracy Anderson and Tonique this week and it's like a bunch of fat just magically came off. I can't explain it, but I definitely feel more "sucked in" and I LOOK more lean. Wore a pair of exercise pants this a.m. that usually fit just right. This morning they were nearly falling off! This is only my first week and I'm going to take measurements tomorrow to see what kind of results I can get if I stick to it. Tracy, Tonique, and DB may be just the combo I need to whip this belly and butt into shape!

I have serious rotation ADD lol, but with these results, the motivation is definitely there to stick with it! Here's what I did this week:

M - nothing
T - original Dream Body (my abs and hip flexors just stopped hurting today)
W - TA Dance Cardio ( the first one)
Th - Tonique 2.2
F - rest
S - DB Bikini Bootcamp
S - TA Dance Cardio (on deck for tomorrow)

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else still having fantastic results with DB?

I am also doing a TA, Tonique, Dream Body rotation. I am two weeks in and loving it. These workouts do have a slimming effect. I am in Disney for a week with the family and it's hard to get workouts in. I am trying to eat right but I am afraid that my two week progress with go away this week. But excited to come back next week and really commit to this!

pgun3 04-13-14 07:08 AM

I am glad I bought this series when they were 50% off!! Now if I could just do them! They are SOOOOOOOOOO hard for me because I am VERY out of shape!! Ok! I need to try these out again!!!

Tugger31 04-13-14 07:30 AM

Are you referring to the original series in this thread or the DB Cardio series? I'm still trying to figure out which one to get.

smilesolovely 04-13-14 02:46 PM

Tugger31 - I'm referring to the original Dream Body and the first series. I don't have the cardio series.

gilbjeter - what kind of rotation are you doing?

pgun3 - I also bought the series when they were 50% off over a year ago and had yet to try any of them until this week lol.

pgun3 04-13-14 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilesolovely (Post 2388352)
Tugger31 - I'm referring to the original Dream Body and the first series. I don't have the cardio series.

gilbjeter - what kind of rotation are you doing?

pgun3 - I also bought the series when they were 50% off over a year ago and had yet to try any of them until this week lol.

I am the same! I always buy because everyone says they are great and then I never do them!!!!!!!!!!!11 LOL

summer breeze 04-14-14 07:40 AM

I'm going a little OT, sorry, but I thought I read on here that a new Dreambody series is coming out soon? I searched, and can't find that info now. I also thought I read the current series would be discounted? Am I dreaming?

momofcha 04-14-14 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2388568)
I'm going a little OT, sorry, but I thought I read on here that a new Dreambody series is coming out soon? I searched, and can't find that info now. I also thought I read the current series would be discounted? Am I dreaming?

I think you're dreaming unfortunately. Darby said that when the next series comes out the cardio series would be discounted, but I don't think there was any mention of it actually being in the works.

bee 04-14-14 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2388592)
I think you're dreaming unfortunately. Darby said that when the next series comes out the cardio series would be discounted, but I don't think there was any mention of it actually being in the works.

I think it's a problem of old thread revival biting.

Helen S 04-14-14 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee (Post 2388604)
I think it's a problem of old thread revival biting.

I was going to say the same thing.

aquakat 04-14-14 11:11 AM

Well, they weren't miracle workouts for me, because I hated them so much I sent them back! :p But I know a lot of people love them. To each her own!

patriots 04-14-14 05:17 PM

I did it once and it wiped me out…. and it has sat on the self since!! I just gave it to my 20 year old daughter to take back with her to college!!:eek:

summer breeze 04-15-14 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2388592)

LOL. Thanks for responding, Sue. That does make sense now.