Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Dreambody workout series really are miracle workouts (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193810)

Tugger31 04-13-14 07:30 AM

Are you referring to the original series in this thread or the DB Cardio series? I'm still trying to figure out which one to get.

smilesolovely 04-13-14 02:46 PM

Tugger31 - I'm referring to the original Dream Body and the first series. I don't have the cardio series.

gilbjeter - what kind of rotation are you doing?

pgun3 - I also bought the series when they were 50% off over a year ago and had yet to try any of them until this week lol.

pgun3 04-13-14 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilesolovely (Post 2388352)
Tugger31 - I'm referring to the original Dream Body and the first series. I don't have the cardio series.

gilbjeter - what kind of rotation are you doing?

pgun3 - I also bought the series when they were 50% off over a year ago and had yet to try any of them until this week lol.

I am the same! I always buy because everyone says they are great and then I never do them!!!!!!!!!!!11 LOL

summer breeze 04-14-14 07:40 AM

I'm going a little OT, sorry, but I thought I read on here that a new Dreambody series is coming out soon? I searched, and can't find that info now. I also thought I read the current series would be discounted? Am I dreaming?

momofcha 04-14-14 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2388568)
I'm going a little OT, sorry, but I thought I read on here that a new Dreambody series is coming out soon? I searched, and can't find that info now. I also thought I read the current series would be discounted? Am I dreaming?

I think you're dreaming unfortunately. Darby said that when the next series comes out the cardio series would be discounted, but I don't think there was any mention of it actually being in the works.

bee 04-14-14 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2388592)
I think you're dreaming unfortunately. Darby said that when the next series comes out the cardio series would be discounted, but I don't think there was any mention of it actually being in the works.

I think it's a problem of old thread revival biting.

Helen S 04-14-14 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee (Post 2388604)
I think it's a problem of old thread revival biting.

I was going to say the same thing.

aquakat 04-14-14 11:11 AM

Well, they weren't miracle workouts for me, because I hated them so much I sent them back! :p But I know a lot of people love them. To each her own!

patriots 04-14-14 05:17 PM

I did it once and it wiped me out…. and it has sat on the self since!! I just gave it to my 20 year old daughter to take back with her to college!!:eek:

summer breeze 04-15-14 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2388592)

LOL. Thanks for responding, Sue. That does make sense now.