Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pilates Cross-Trainers: NOVEMBER, All Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227144)

furmomof6 11-01-19 11:22 AM

Pilates Cross-Trainers: NOVEMBER, All Welcome!

Hello,

Walk
Shaped by Faith: Stability Ball Pilates
Faithful Workouts: Stretch & Praise

The SBF workout I did today was added to that Global 7 website. I'll include the link if anyone is interested.

https://www.global7.tv/channel/shaped-by-faith/

Carol, I'm so sorry about your neck! I will certainly pray for healing, and for wisdom/guidance on how to best take care of it.

Donna, that's good to know about visiting your area! We had a nice trip. The weather was beautiful on Monday, it was in the 70's and sunny!

Waves to all!

fanofladyvols 11-02-19 12:15 AM

Hello..again

I was glad to see you all are faithfully checking in...proud of you...and thankful for you!!
I am going to try to check in with you guys... probably not every day but I will try to do as often as I can. I also don't do pilates more than twice a week...hope that's ok.

Today was KCM Split session.

I'll edit this post after my workout tmrw.

Hugs to each of you ...missed you guys ♥️

txhsmom 11-02-19 09:23 AM

Yesterday was a rest day - I was flat out tired by the time I got home from work. They did a CT Scan yesterday on my neck, so hopefully they will have a treatment plan in place sometime next week.

Welcome fan of lady vols! I'm sure it's fine that you mix your pilates workouts with other workouts here. Many of us do that and I suspect I'll be avoiding pilates for a while while I'm rehabbing my neck. I may focus on Bar Method workouts (skipping the ab work) and Jessica's walking workouts.

Good job Christine!

Carol

tytbody 11-02-19 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2845629)
I was glad to see you all are faithfully checking in...proud of you...and thankful for you!!
I am going to try to check in with you guys... probably not every day but I will try to do as often as I can. I also don't do pilates more than twice a week...hope that's ok.

Today was KCM Split session.

I'll edit this post after my workout tmrw.

Hugs to each of you ...missed you guys ♥️

Everything is okay. IMHO, they are all alike. everybody is crosstraining something. :) welcome.

Post when you can. No rules to that. They do help you though if you have more specific pilates questions, but everyoone is gong at their own pace n their own space.:)

furmomof6 11-02-19 10:38 AM

Faithful Workouts: Barre

I believe this was a new video, and led by a different instructor. It was kind of dry, but I got a good workout. I hope to walk a little later. It was below freezing here this morning! :eek:

Carol, thanks! Let us know what you find out with your results.

Hi, Linda! So nice to see you again! Hugs to you!

txhsmom 11-03-19 08:27 AM

Friday was a rest day - I was plenty pooped when I got home from work.

Yesterday I did

Bar Method - Feel Stronger & Taller - 45 minutes

This is a beginner level workout, and it was fun, but challenging. It's really interesting how warm I can get doing these workouts. Lots of nice stretching throughout and at the end. I modified the ab work by putting a ball behind my back - not much different than using 2 or 3 risers. It did not bother my neck at all.

Linda I do like KCM and do her workouts here from time to time.

Christine It wasn't Michelle's daughter instructing, was it?

Happy Sunday ~

Carol

furmomof6 11-03-19 01:04 PM

Today is a rest day for me.

Carol, no it was a woman named Karen. Michelle said it was one of her friends. Maybe she has been in the background in other videos, but I didn't recognize her. I'm glad you are able to modify your workouts for your neck!

txhsmom 11-04-19 06:50 AM

Sunday's workout -

Bar Method - Stretch & Elongate - 20 minutes
This is billed primarily as a stretch workout, but it's really a "mini" barre workout - one set of upper body, thighs, glutes, abs and glutes again. Burr packed a lot into 20 minutes. I used the pilates ball behind my back again for abs.

It was a nice afternoon so we got a little bit of yard work in - one last (I hope) mow of the front yard and a little bit of tree trimming.

Happy Monday~

Carol

donnamp 11-04-19 06:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being MIA for a few days. This weekend was:

Sat - Ellen B - Fat Burning Fusion
Sun - Ellen B - Ballet Sculpt w/ Weights & Jessica Valent Pilates Plus
Monday- 1 Mile w/ Leslie (from her Mile in the Morning DVD - it is an older one, filmed in the dark room....) I did the Classic Mile & Robin Long - Pilates w/ a Purpose - Day 1

Hope everyone is doing well.

We jumped right into fall here - literally overnight.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Donna

cherimac 11-04-19 08:39 AM

I had a round of nasty allies this weekend and laid low.

Linda-welcome back!

PN Pilates with a Purpose, Day 1: Classic Flow