Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   OT- Veteran VFers, where are you? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=207876)

sherry7899 10-04-15 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENILU (Post 2571525)
Has Lydia (lfcjasp ) been mentioned? Whatever happened to her? i miss her posts so much. I hope and pray she is ok.

She does post on Facebook.

JENILU 10-04-15 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2571542)
She does post on Facebook.

Oh good. I've been so worried for a long time!

rhbrand 10-04-15 10:18 PM

Had to think, but I joined just after my 3rd child was born so mid 1998 or so. My word, doesn't seem that long lol.

videofit 10-04-15 11:50 PM

I joined late '90s when I also posted on the old Firm forum since those were the only videos I ever did. Like others have said, I now do what works best for me and am not really interested in anything new.

I remember when the format of this forum was similar to the makeupalley.com current forum -- which I hate! Why don't they upgrade over there! :mad:

Barb L 01-03-16 02:06 PM

Hey--how did it get to be 2016 already?? I just re-upped my support for VF, even though I haven't been present on the site. My video workouts still mean everything to my fitness commitment! Maybe it's time to check out what's new.

Happy New Year everyone!

Vintage VFer 01-03-16 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barb L (Post 2597550)
Hey--how did it get to be 2016 already?? I just re-upped my support for VF, even though I haven't been present on the site. My video workouts still mean everything to my fitness commitment! Maybe it's time to check out what's new.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hi Barb! (waves) Happy New Year!

Lucky Star 01-03-16 03:40 PM

I may not have been an original member or part of the 'first wave', but I remember all of you over the years, very fondly. You have all inspired and motivated me numerous times. :heart:
Happy new year!!

Marie1120 01-03-16 09:59 PM

I discovered VF in the late 90s but didn't become a member until 2004 so I haven't been around as long as some. Life (or work) has been keeping me way too busy and I don't visit as much. It is still a great community and I've met many on-line friends over the years!

nora 01-03-16 10:06 PM

I think I qualify. No. I KNOW I qualify!

vplan 01-03-16 10:29 PM

I also found video fitness through old Firm forum. :) Gosh, I feel ancient now. I used to post some, but it seems to me that I never can work less than two jobs... Now, I have two full time jobs... so I am mostly lurker here on a daily basis. I don't buy as much as I used to, but I am still work out with my videos. At one point of time, I stopped buying Cathe all together and don't know why. My preferred current training are kettlebells.