Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Dreambody workout series really are miracle workouts (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193810)

daisyfit 06-18-13 01:23 PM

The Dreambody workout series really are miracle workouts

I love this series. Initially when I tried these workouts in January, I really didn't like them and wanted to trade them. I'm so glad I kept them, I've only been doing them for the past week and already my body looks more lifted and toned. Can't wait to see what the results will be after a few more weeks.

cataddict 06-18-13 02:02 PM

daisy--how are you using them---do you intersperse cardio workouts on alternate days as I think Darby suggested or did you do them on consecutive days?

HRCFitness 06-18-13 02:35 PM

Where do you get them?

Where do you get these and how many are in the series?

momofcha 06-18-13 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisyfit (Post 2246221)
I love this series. Initially when I tried these workouts in January, I really didn't like them and wanted to trade them. I'm so glad I kept them, I've only been doing them for the past week and already my body looks more lifted and toned. Can't wait to see what the results will be after a few more weeks.

Nice job! Glad you stuck with them.

daisyfit 06-18-13 02:46 PM

I got them from www.totalfitnessdvds.com. I do one workout each day following them in order and then take two rest days.

daisyfit 06-18-13 03:01 PM

There are five workouts in the series.

joanna33 06-18-13 04:21 PM

mine are coming this week!!! loved the previews:love:

kristieb726 06-18-13 05:40 PM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the preview of the new series on their website. It looks awesome and thankfully the new series has the option to do 30 minutes along with a "no music" option so you can listen to what you want. I'm definitely pre-ordering the new series! The 30 minute option has pushed me over the edge....not that it would have taken much...lol.

Kris :love:

F1mom 06-18-13 06:18 PM

It was hard to find, lol. You have to go to DVDs, then click the new series, watch the trailer and then click on individual frames below for views of the newer ones.

I'm intrigued by Bump, the prenatal workout. Scratch that, I'm jealous and mad! Where was this when I was pregnant not even 4 years ago???????

kristieb726 06-18-13 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1mom (Post 2246396)
It was hard to find, lol. You have to go to DVDs, then click the new series, watch the trailer and then click on individual frames below for views of the newer ones.

I'm intrigued by Bump, the prenatal workout. Scratch that, I'm jealous and mad! Where was this when I was pregnant not even 4 years ago???????

Okay now I'm confused...lol. What is Bump? I actually just clicked the video of the main homepage because it mentioned preview so what else am I missing? By the way apparently I'm pre-order 606...yippee!

Kris :love: