Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Bizarre Cathe Dream (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232179)

Joni O 12-29-21 08:26 AM

My Bizarre Cathe Dream

I went to Cathe for my regular hair appointment (???). She started the color and then disappeared. I was concerned about what would happen with the bleach being on my hair for so long. I guess she had to go teach a class. She finally came back and brought me to the other end of the salon to rinse and cut my hair. She kept asking me if I had contact information for other people who had been on the recent trip so she could send them follow-up notes. Then an old voodoo type woman with long white hair came to give me a hair treatment. She and Cathe took me out into the mall and were pushing me around on some type of cart as I knelt on it. The old lady kept saying I had nice butt muscles. We got back into the salon and the old woman put some weird oatmeal-like stuff into my mouth. I ended up going back to Cathe's station and spitting it into her waste basket. I had been at the salon for hours already. It was 5pm and I had to be somewhere at 6. I knew my appointment should only take 90 minutes and I decided that, even thought I really liked Cathe, I was never going back. Then my cat jumped on me and I woke up. :confused::D

Terry 12-29-21 09:48 AM

Interesting.

I can only have nice butt muscles in my dreams. I am female, but went from little boy butt to old man butt over the years despite my heavy squat attempts.

I did once look sideways in a mirror and freaked for about two seconds with an “It’s working!” reaction, but then I realized my flip phone was in the back pocket of my jeans LOL!

edensmom 12-29-21 12:11 PM

Thanks for the laugh 😂

Mickey12 12-29-21 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edensmom (Post 2951031)
Thanks for the laugh 😂

Yes, I laughed out loud reading that. Thanks, Joni!! :D

FitBoop 12-29-21 01:20 PM

That’s quite a dream, Joni! Maybe one of our VF therapists can help you decipher its meaning! :D

gladgirl 12-29-21 02:40 PM

Just curious...what did you have for dinner the night before?

Cathe does hair????? What a dream...and sweet kittie to wake you up!

Pat58 12-29-21 03:23 PM

I wonder if the oatmeal stuff was Mr. Rolleyes' cabbage, prune and flax seeds smoothie?

AnMrsDe 12-29-21 05:37 PM

This just cracked me up!! :D :D :p I'm amazed at how well you can remember all those details of your dream. I can never remember much at all of mine!

Venus 01-01-22 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joni O (Post 2950989)
The old lady kept saying I had nice butt muscles...I knew my appointment should only take 90 minutes and I decided that, even thought I really liked Cathe, I was never going back.

Thank you for the giggle :D I'm also amazed you remembered so much. I often journal my dreams, and I have trouble remembering the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry (Post 2951007)
I did once look sideways in a mirror and freaked for about two seconds with an “It’s working!” reaction, but then I realized my flip phone was in the back pocket of my jeans LOL!

So funny! :D

gigi 01-01-22 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FitBoop (Post 2951039)
That’s quite a dream, Joni! Maybe one of our VF therapists can help you decipher its meaning! :D

LOL! No bizarre Cathe dreams but I'm having bizarre vivid dreams about people I knew way back when in toxic work environments...gah!