Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KCM New Year's Sale (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=224832)

wendug 12-27-18 11:53 AM

KCM New Year's Sale

Kelly will be having her New Year's Sale again this year. On January 1, 2019 select dvd's will be $10 and shipping is free if you purchase 3 DVD's. Her newer releases are not included.

http://www.coffeyfit.com/

I might have to fill in my KCM collection with her workouts I'm missing. I've always liked her workouts, but I seem to find myself reaching for her DVD's more and more. :)

owltx 12-27-18 02:34 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I did this last year; it is a great deal. I have a couple I have been eyeing that I think I will get it. I want Cardio Pump and the Step Boxing with the red cover (I think this is the oldest one, and the only step boxing one I don't have. I adore her step boxing - I know this won't have all the great premixes her 30MTF step boxing workouts have, but it still looks like a great workout - and possibly/likely better music than the most recent one).

Then for my last one, I am trying to decide between Split Sessions, Shape Up, Meltdown or Plateau Buster. Maybe I should just get two - I wonder how much shipping is? I love her boxing drills, so Shape Up might win on that. But people really seem to like Split Sessions, and 30 minutes splits are awfully tempting.

Loric 12-27-18 02:42 PM

I'm looking for a few pure strength workouts, preferably without cardio and/or "creative" moves. Anyone have any KCM recs that meet this criteria?
TIA!

owltx 12-27-18 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loric (Post 2803537)
I'm looking for a few pure strength workouts, preferably without cardio and/or "creative" moves. Anyone have any KCM recs that meet this criteria?
TIA!

Hmm - maybe check out Weights. This is a great little workout - each 30 min is a different muscle set. The nice thing about this one is that for active rests you can choose standing core, abs or cardio. So you could opt for the standing core or abs here.

Loric 12-27-18 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owltx (Post 2803541)
Hmm - maybe check out Weights. This is a great little workout - each 30 min is a different muscle set. The nice thing about this one is that for active rests you can choose standing core, abs or cardio. So you could opt for the standing core or abs here.

Excellent, thank you Stephanie!
I'm pretty hard to please with strength workouts...Jari Love's Ripped (original) is my desert island workout. Call me a purist:love:
I certainly appreciate your input.

lreidgreen 12-27-18 03:27 PM

Weights is one of the two I kept of hers and it was my go-to for a long time. I may have to revisit it again when I am in between programs and am at a loss for what to do.

tiffanywu 12-27-18 11:53 PM

I mostly do KCM's pure strength/weights workouts (there are a few exceptions I really enjoy) so would recommend Split Sessions, Weights, Your Best Body and Muscle Up. Body Shop is really good too (I mostly use the upper body premix) and the original A New You Coming (NYC) is brilliant as it combines mid-level weights for upper body with unweighted lower body moves that have a cardio effect. SculptingRx is also good but kills my triceps... Build & Burn and Body Design have weights segments that are solid too.

wendug 01-01-19 10:58 AM

Today is the day of Kelly's sale. :D I ordered TLC, Trim Down, and Split Sessions. Is anyone else taking advantage of her sale? If so, what are you buying?

Dorothy J 01-01-19 02:19 PM

I just picked up Amped-Up Cardio (such great comments about it here on VF!), reacquired Bootcamp (mostly for the stretch segment) and New You Coming (also based on comments here). Very happy to get 3 dvds for $30! :sun:

marki64 01-01-19 02:45 PM

My favorite KCM's: NYC, Strength & Stamina, Weights.