Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tracy Anderson Omnicentric (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228211)

pgun3 03-29-20 04:04 PM

Tracy Anderson Omnicentric

I was wondering if anyone would know the workout schedule for this workout? I purchased it from 2 different sellers for the full package and it does not come with the booklets that came with it when it first came out.

I have tried searching but there are just so many threads with TA.

thanks in advance!!

adawn 03-29-20 10:55 PM

All I could find via a quick search was this post (not sure if it helps or not):

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardiomama (Post 1926603)
The rotations for all Meta centric programs are the same: 6 days on of MS & dance cardio w/ 1 day off. Each centric consists of 9 resistance (muscular structure) workouts that are used 10 times each before moving onto the next workout/level (so it's really a bit longer than a 90 day rotation), and just one dance cardio workout which is mostly high impact (jumps, hop, leap, jack variations w/ different arm patterns). Many VFers modify the dance cardio by performing it on a rebounder (mini-trampoline).

eventmom 03-30-20 01:11 PM

what adawn posted. I usually alternate TA cardio with low impact. I also stretch on the day off as well as add a short stretch if the cardio doesn't have much.

pgun3 03-30-20 04:19 PM

thanks ladies! I appreciate the help.

Floren 03-30-20 05:48 PM

Did this give you the info you need? If you still want more, I can look and see if I have the paperwork (it's buried in a box so let me know if you want me to find it).

pgun3 03-31-20 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floren (Post 2866721)
Did this give you the info you need? If you still want more, I can look and see if I have the paperwork (it's buried in a box so let me know if you want me to find it).

if you don't mind that would be GREAT! thanks so much.

Floren 04-02-20 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgun3 (Post 2866928)
if you don't mind that would be GREAT! thanks so much.

Sure, I'll look for them this weekend :)

pgun3 04-02-20 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floren (Post 2867297)
Sure, I'll look for them this weekend :)

thanks!!!!!!!!

Floren 04-16-20 03:13 PM

I found it! Sorry it took so long, it was buried more than I thought. :D
It's been a long time since I looked at these. If any other VFer has more info or corrections, please chime in.

Here's what it says:

- Workout 6 days, rest on the 7th day
- Perform the Cardio and the Transform workouts each session. Do not do one without doing the other.
- Switch to a new Transform workout every 10 days (the cardio workout doesn't change) [really she means after you have done the workout 10 times]

- take your measurements every 10 days
- no heavier than 3 lbs
- if you have to, you can split the day's workouts and do one in morning and one later

Yikes, I couldn't do the same workout 10 days in a row, let alone the same cardio for the whole time. I never followed this program. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll keep it out for a week before I put it back away, in case you have questions.

pgun3 04-16-20 06:10 PM

Thanks so much Floren!!! I thought you had forgotten and didn't want to bug you. If it was me I would probably never been able to find it...I am not very organized!!!

Much Appreciated!