Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How Am I Just Discovering Buti??? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=194920)

holliholli915 07-27-13 10:21 AM

How Am I Just Discovering Buti???
 
So, after reviewing the thread about DB's mention on Kris, I discovered Buti. I remember seeing a few comments on VF about it. But, when I viewed it online, it just seemed...different. Well, after watching it on Kris and seeing the founder's physique, my thoughts have changed. Couple that with the fact that it's my understanding that people are getting the same results from Buti as they are getting from TA and I'm interested! I really need a work out that stretches, strengthens and burns fat and this seems like it's it.

My only challenge is that I can't seem to find any comments on VF about actual results. I've seen all of the comments about music, where the free videos are, how the set breaks down. But, I want to know about results. Can anyone shed any light on this??? My plan is to do 3 days of TA, 2 days of Buti and one day of cardio.

Would really love to understand what you've seen from doing this work out.

holliholli915 07-27-13 05:31 PM

No responses yet to my original post. But, has anyone done the XY workouts by Bizzie? They are exactly what I've been looking for! I'm so happy someone has come out with a style of exercise that blends stretching and yoga with intense cardio and strength. Would love any feedback on these if anyone has it.

Missiscipi 07-27-13 09:05 PM

I just now discovered BUTI and XY. I am going to incorporate the downloads into my routine for sure!

Candiceena 07-27-13 09:08 PM

What is XY?

After publicly shaming Buti on here and their Facebook page for their blatant TA bash and swearing I would never do their workouts, this post got me to go to their website and preview one of the downloads.

shouldn't have done that.

mmm, crow....so tasty and delicous... yum yum

;)

glamgal 07-27-13 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candiceena (Post 2265288)

mmm, crow....so tasty and delicous... yum yum

;)

Bwaahaha! This made me laugh out loud! :D

Travelmug 07-27-13 09:20 PM

I've been doing Buti for awhile now, mainly as a cardio complement to TA. Haven't really noticed anything results-wise except improved flexibility. I love Buti, I think it's just great!

holliholli915 07-27-13 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candiceena (Post 2265288)
What is XY?

mmm, crow....so tasty and delicous... yum yum

;)

Love this! Ha! I saw the TA issue on their page. They definitely didn't handle it the best. But, I honestly don't think they understood how negatively they came across which is why they. just. kept. posting! But, I tried to put that aside because I really think they felt they were defending people. Plus, the work outs sound and look amazing!

ETA: XY is her HIIT program. It combines HIIT with yoga. I kind of like it, I must say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travelmug (Post 2265294)
I've been doing Buti for awhile now, mainly as a cardio complement to TA. Haven't really noticed anything results-wise except improved flexibility. I love Buti, I think it's just great!

Finally someone! Interesting that you haven't noticed results. What keeps you coming back? Would you say it's more of a fat-burner? I'm fine with that as I have plenty of strength options. But, I really want a fun cardio that incorporates stretch. TA doesn't really include very much stretch and I'm not as disciplined about it on my own. So, Buti seems perfect.

Nuggie's Auntie 07-28-13 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candiceena (Post 2265288)
What is XY?

After publicly shaming Buti on here and their Facebook page for their blatant TA bash and swearing I would never do their workouts, this post got me to go to their website and preview one of the downloads.

shouldn't have done that.

mmm, crow....so tasty and delicous... yum yum

;)

Hahaha! Too funny. It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. :)

I am so not tempted by Buti. It looks incredibly bizarre and kinda spastic to me, but I only previewed one.

hotncmom 07-28-13 07:35 AM

I tried a Buti workout once and I generally liked it but some of the moves were like :eek: Humping planks and all the hip pulses, very sexual. Plus with Bizzie nearly showing her naughty bits in that bathing suit she was wearing, well, it was all a bit too much. It was a good workout, my legs were fried, and I want to try another one someday (I got some Youtube downloads), but I will definitely have to wait until the kids get back in school. Don't want to scar them with mommy humping and grinding.

Just out of curiosity I looked at instructor training...can you imagine doing Buti in front of a whole class? I can't! The workout definitely appeals to the younger demographic.

moonbeam31 07-28-13 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotncmom (Post 2265358)
I tried a Buti workout once and I generally liked it but some of the moves were like :eek: Humping planks and all the hip pulses, very sexual. Plus with Bizzie nearly showing her naughty bits in that bathing suit she was wearing, well, it was all a bit too much. It was a good workout, my legs were fried, and I want to try another one someday (I got some Youtube downloads), but I will definitely have to wait until the kids get back in school. Don't want to scar them with mommy humping and grinding.

Just out of curiosity I looked at instructor training...can you imagine doing Buti in front of a whole class? I can't! The workout definitely appeals to the younger demographic.

I agree!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness