Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kelly Coffey-Meyers.What are her best workouts? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=226370)

suzanne63 07-21-19 08:39 AM

Kelly Coffey-Meyers.What are her best workouts?

Hi I just bought Kelly Coffey Meyers Build and Burn and her Sculpting RX workout.I want to get many more of her workouts in time.I really like her.What are your favorite and best workouts by her.

IceQueen07 07-21-19 08:51 AM

Honestly I like all of her 30 minute workouts. I really enjoy split session and TLC. Lately I have been doing a lot of her kickboxing and weight ones.

Gams 07-21-19 09:22 AM

I like Start Here, Your Best Body and Body Shop - others, too, but those are 3 of my favorites.

Gams 07-21-19 10:58 AM

I like Plateau Buster, too.

Dorothy J 07-21-19 11:02 AM

My faves are TLC (Train Like a Contender), Stepboxing 1 (yellow cover), Strength & Stamina, Circuit Burn, Cardio Pump & Cardio Blast.

Can you tell I'm a KCM fan? :) I have 23 (soon to be 25, with the release of her newest dvds soon) of her dvds and subscribe to her RAW streaming channel.

Garrie A. 07-21-19 11:03 AM

You'll eventually be hoarding KCM workouts, since I recommend a lot of them. ;)

My top 5 are:
Split Sessions
Cardio Pump
Bootcamp
Kickboxing
Your Best Body

I also love Step Boxing (the original with the red cover), New You Coming, Cardio Kick Step Boxing, and Strength & Stamina.

prettyinpink 07-21-19 11:53 AM

I have not liked some of hers that I have tried, but the ones I do really like are
the first 30MTF stepboxing and TLC. They are really fun.
I also liked Athletic Conditioning 1, which I rarely see mentioned, as a fun cardio with more traditional calisthenics, and Kickboxing.

alisoncooks 07-21-19 12:36 PM

I just went on a KCM bender, lol. I recently bought:
Weights
Muscle Definition
Sculpting Rx
Your Best Body
Muscle Up
Cardio Pump

LOL. Obviously I'm focusing on her strength-based workouts.

MathTeacher 07-21-19 12:54 PM

My favorites are

Home Gym Intervals (uses treadmill, bike, etc)
Muscle Up Lift 2B Fit (no cardio)

CharM 07-21-19 01:56 PM

My favorites keep changing, but my latest favorites were:

Body Shop
Strength and Stamina
Cardio Pump
TLC
Total Body Kickbox

I've put away my KCM because I was doing them too often and didn't want to burn out.

BunnyHop 07-21-19 02:48 PM

I've used Weights most often.

suzanne63 07-21-19 03:11 PM

Hi Thank You for sharing with me which ones you all like the beat.I want to get a lot more of her workouts.I will probably get one or two a month.I do want all her strength workouts.The next two I want to get is an oldie but goodie.I like the way this looks and it looks fun.Her Kickboxing one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_P4Hq_lbg

And I think I want strength and stamina next too.They all look very very good.I want them all LOL.

Gibbee 07-21-19 03:31 PM

TLC
Slim Sculpting
Your Best Body
Cardio Pump weights
Hard to choose - I have them all!

Garrie A. 07-21-19 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzanne63 (Post 2831399)
Hi Thank You for sharing with me which ones you all like the beat.I want to get a lot more of her workouts.I will probably get one or two a month.I do want all her strength workouts.The next two I want to get is an oldie but goodie.I like the way this looks and it looks fun.Her Kickboxing one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_P4Hq_lbg

And I think I want strength and stamina next too.They all look very very good.I want them all LOL.

Kickboxing was my first KCM and still a favorite! :love:

AnMrsDe 07-22-19 07:20 AM

AMPED UP CARDIO!! :love: :love: Wow, I'm surprised nobody else mentions this one....it is truly her BEST, IMO! :heart: My favorite Kelly by far! Love the vibe (and the MUSIC to which I can't say very often with hers). I just really get into this workout and can take up the intensity and have a blast.

I used to have her 30 MTF Kickboxing back in the day and loved it! I did the 22 min. Punch/Kick premix a lot. Now I wish I wouldn't have traded it away....

Other honorable mentions:
Cardio Pump
Strength & Stamina

I think I would like her RAW streaming (thanks, Dorothy, for your check-in comments!) but can't add another subscription right now...

alisoncooks 07-22-19 07:41 AM

I did the Cardio Pump strength workout for the first time this morning. Wow-ee! I'm still really feeling it (20 min later). I'm glad I read recent raves for this because I don't do cardio DVDs, so I had ignored any threads for this.

Pat58 07-22-19 08:08 AM

Personally I loved her Build & Burn set when I went through the rotation. I want to do it again soon.

I do not care for boxing or kickboxing, and prefer Kelly's weights videos. I also prefer the earlier ones because the last few years the music is no longer to my tastes.

Strength & Stamina, Definition, Splits, Muscle Up, Start Here, Build & Burn and Your Best Body are among my faves.

Dorothy J 07-22-19 06:09 PM

AnMrsDe, can't believe I forgot Amped Up Cardio! It's very popular amongst the Coffeyfit RAW Facebook group.

It is a new fave of mine--one of those I have to stop myself from doing as often as I'd like so I don't get burned out on it (I know VFers can understand that!)

owltx 07-23-19 09:39 AM

If I had to choose my top 5:
Your Best Body - great variety with being able to choose cardio or core "rests" and some solid premixes on this one
Circuit Burn
Lean Body Circuits
both of the above are circuit workouts, with premixes that focus on upper body or lower body. lots of versatility.
Strength and Stamina - the bonus step in here is one of my all time favorites
Stepboxing 30 MTF - *adore* - love each 30 minute workout, love the premix w/dumbbells, love the premix with dumbbells and drills.

owltx 07-23-19 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy J (Post 2831512)
It is a new fave of mine--one of those I have to stop myself from doing as often as I'd like so I don't get burned out on it (I know VFers can understand that!)

And boy do I get that! I had just said in another post that I had to take a break from Amy Bento's stepletic as I was in danger of burning out. I did it again this past weekend after a couple month hiatus from it and it was soooo awesome.:D

Fitstick 07-23-19 07:18 PM

Trim Down is one of my favorites as well as her older step boxing workouts.

AnMrsDe 07-24-19 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy J (Post 2831512)
AnMrsDe, can't believe I forgot Amped Up Cardio! It's very popular amongst the Coffeyfit RAW Facebook group.

Exactly!! :p