Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Jill Miller Products! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=131835)

Danielle* 04-03-09 01:43 PM

New Jill Miller Products!

Jill Miller's new Yoga TuneUp website is up http://yogatuneup.com/ and she has a home program where she sends you a new DVD monthly. The program also includes a monthly teleconference and a forum. The DVDs are customized to your level after you answer a questionnaire about your yoga experience and injuries.

Her new Yoga Tune Up therapy ball programs are available. The new programs are Rotator Cuff Series, Low Back Series, Hips & Buttocks Series and Mini-Series plus Calves & Feet Bonus.

There are also video downloads called Micro-Region Routines for neck, shoulders, upper back, stress relief, hips, low back, hand/wrist/elbow, and feet/ankle. These look like they contain yoga and ball work.

I have all of Jill's DVDs and her first yoga tuneup therapy ball program for neck and upper back and I love them.

I attended her hips workshop a few years ago and it was great. I highly recommend taking a workshop with her if she comes to your area.

I'm definitely going to subscribe to her at home program and will also be ordering her new ball therapy CDs.

SharonNYC got the new ball therapy CDs at a recent workshop with Jill and they sound really good.

I will report back after I get the new CDs and DVDs.

Can you tell I'm excited about this!!!! :D

Danielle

sherry7899 04-03-09 02:18 PM

Danielle,

Thanks for posting! Do you see the "Breathe In Bliss Out" cd that she was working on posted on the new website? I didn't see it there.

Thanks!
Sherry

Sophie 04-03-09 02:25 PM

That's great!

I've been interested in her stuff for a while - nice to see it all in one place.

Has anyone ordered from her to Canada? Maybe I'll send her an e-mail to ask about rates, etc...

silvil 04-03-09 02:32 PM

Thanks for the info! It looks like she's just getting started with this website, because none of the previews work yet for me.

I'm not interested in a monthly series, but I'm definitely looking to get one or both of the new dvd's (that are not in stock yet) -- the Micro-Region dvd (105 min) or the Post-Athletic Stretch (90 min). The audio series looks interesting too, but I prefer it with the visual cues.

Katie W 04-03-09 02:47 PM

Hi Danielle! This is exciting news, thanks for posting. I'm going over to her website right now.

SharonNYC 04-03-09 03:13 PM

I'm really intrigued by the on-going program. And Jill was out of the Lower Back CD so of course I want that.

Thanks for posting this Danielle! She told me (at the master class) that the website would be up around the first of this month.

ETA: I just signed up for the monthly.

toaster 04-03-09 04:20 PM

Hey everyone, just an FYI: I had an email from Jill last night, and she said that they expert there to be some kinks to work out on the site over the next few days. Therefore, she asked the we not order anything right away; she said that she would let everyone know when the site was ready to actually start processing orders.

But it is exciting! I definitely want to get the therapy balls CD for the rotator cuff, and I'm also considering the DVD which includes all of the different "micro" routines.

sherry7899 04-03-09 05:47 PM

I emailed Jill to ask about the Breathe In Bliss Out cd (can you tell I really need it :p ) I'll post when she replies.

Thanks for the info, Beth!

Take care,
Sherry

SharonNYC 04-03-09 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toaster
Hey everyone, just an FYI: I had an email from Jill last night, and she said that they expert there to be some kinks to work out on the site over the next few days. Therefore, she asked the we not order anything right away; she said that she would let everyone know when the site was ready to actually start processing orders.

But it is exciting! I definitely want to get the therapy balls CD for the rotator cuff, and I'm also considering the DVD which includes all of the different "micro" routines.

Jill emailed the same information to me and, in particular, wanted VFers to be informed.

junadelam 04-03-09 06:55 PM

Wow, the website and products are much more comprehensive than I imagined. This is terrific.