Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rave Bounce Society streaming (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=226988)

geojill 10-07-19 07:12 PM

Bounce Society streaming

I just recently discovered Bounce Society for streaming. I have a Bellicon and while I love it and feel like it was my best fitness money ever spent, I don't really enjoy their streaming videos as they are just not fun.

Bounce Society (https://bouncesociety.com/) has a bunch of videos...they have several videos under Bounce 1, 1.5, 2, there are some sculpt videos, and some others. I am a bit out of shape from lack of exercise, and so I started with a 25 minute Bounce 1 video. It's definitely a good workout! I was not able to do it all, but when I had to catch my breath, I was able to just do a basic bounce until I could rejoin them. Even doing a basic bounce still feels beneficial to me mentally and physically.

I am generally not one for streaming. Occasionally I would pay for a month or two of Essentrics streaming, but that is it. I can see myself sticking with this for the long term. I stand all day at work and find that bouncing on my rebounder helps get the blood flowing and helps me feel less achy. My body is always tired when I get home, and I have done this twice now and feel so much better. Thankfully my body doesn't feel like it is working as hard as it is!

There is a 7 day free trial period, then it is $20/month. They use JumpSport rebounders in their workouts. I have a Bellicon 49" with strong bungees and it works just fine, it's not too soft of a bounce.

I think I'm in love. :love::love::love:

laurajhawk 10-07-19 09:36 PM

That does look like fun! I totally want to take my JumpSport to the beach now.

Gale K. 10-07-19 11:38 PM

This looks good! I may do a trial in November.

horusosiris 10-08-19 08:13 AM

Bounce Society will be adding Dance Cardio and Barre to their streaming site on 10/16/19.

Exercise Diva 10-08-19 09:21 AM

Let me second the rave reviews for this site. I can't remember who put Bounce Society out in an initial thread but a huge thank you to you. I am now into my third week working out to Bounce Society, and as someone who has major workout ADD and can't stick with a workout for too long, this workout has become my automatic go to. I love their instructors, the variety of workouts (even their 30-minute yoga routines are excellent), and the different length options. They are not easy classes, and I would suggest to anyone who wants to give them a try to start off with their Level 1 bounce class, and before that do the Intro bounce to become familiar with their style and movement patterns.

Marylandmom 10-08-19 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geojill (Post 2842474)
I just recently discovered Bounce Society for streaming. I have a Bellicon and while I love it and feel like it was my best fitness money ever spent, I don't really enjoy their streaming videos as they are just not fun.

Bounce Society (https://bouncesociety.com/) has a bunch of videos...they have several videos under Bounce 1, 1.5, 2, there are some sculpt videos, and some others. I am a bit out of shape from lack of exercise, and so I started with a 25 minute Bounce 1 video. It's definitely a good workout! I was not able to do it all, but when I had to catch my breath, I was able to just do a basic bounce until I could rejoin them. Even doing a basic bounce still feels beneficial to me mentally and physically.

I am generally not one for streaming. Occasionally I would pay for a month or two of Essentrics streaming, but that is it. I can see myself sticking with this for the long term. I stand all day at work and find that bouncing on my rebounder helps get the blood flowing and helps me feel less achy. My body is always tired when I get home, and I have done this twice now and feel so much better. Thankfully my body doesn't feel like it is working as hard as it is!

There is a 7 day free trial period, then it is $20/month. They use JumpSport rebounders in their workouts. I have a Bellicon 49" with strong bungees and it works just fine, it's not too soft of a bounce.

I think I'm in love. :love::love::love:

Ok, I'm go bite the bullet. I've been going back and forth about Bounce Society. I got an email from them when they first started streaming and they have really added a lot of content since they first went online. I have a Jumpsport and their workouts look a lot of fun. I've been using a lot of YT videos. My main go to is - San Fran Fitness https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Tj68rzI0FcnvY1

Rhonda 10-09-19 06:50 AM

I am debating on if I want to pay this much for the site. It looks like fun and I haven't used my rebounder like I should be.

Hmmm. decisions Wish there were more previews. I only found the one short trailer.

geojill 10-09-19 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 2842678)
I am debating on if I want to pay this much for the site. It looks like fun and I haven't used my rebounder like I should be.

Hmmm. decisions Wish there were more previews. I only found the one short trailer.

I personally think it’s worth it because it’s what I was looking for and it will take me a while to grow into these, especially the hour long workouts. But there is a 7 day free trial and they are super responsive via email. I contacted them and heard back the next day each time (I reached out twice).

superfit41 10-10-19 07:25 AM

Thanks for posting this. I have been an on and off again subscriber to be360 (Bellicon platform) but there are not very many of the workouts that I really care for. I really just want to do cardio on my rebounder, not strength moves. I will have to give this a try :)

Sherry :)

deineira 10-10-19 08:03 AM

This looks more fun than some of my other bounce streaming options (LEKFit which I can't stand and Bellicon, which I think is boring).