Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Latest from Jessica Smith, 10-21-20 *skip if you hate vague updates* (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229661)

aquakat 10-21-20 11:23 AM

Latest from Jessica Smith, 10-21-20 *skip if you hate vague updates*

I am on Jessica's email list. Here's the latest. I don't know anything other than what she wrote, but I'm still excited! LOL

"I'm excited to share that we've just entered the editing phase of our production process and things are shaping up so well! We've poured so much time and care into these new series and I can't wait to share them all with you. We're working hard to have them available before the end of the year, and once we have more specifics available we'll be sure to share more with you here first."

Gams 10-21-20 11:46 AM

I love Jessica, but I’m in a bad mood today and I think these mysterious “updates” are pointless. It’s like the people who post on Facebook “the most wonderful thing has happened, but I can’t tell you what it is.” Why the big secret?

summer breeze 10-21-20 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2894774)
I love Jessica, but I’m in a bad mood today and I think these mysterious “updates” are pointless. It’s like the people who post on Facebook “the most wonderful thing has happened, but I can’t tell you what it is.” Why the big secret?

Yes I was wondering why the secrecy too :confused: Either explain what the project is or don't mention it at all.

fanofladyvols 10-21-20 12:10 PM

I think Jessica is a great trainer but what an odd "update."

She is in the editing phase of ...an unnamed workout? :confused:

Why not at least outline the theme of the workouts... wouldn't that drive interest and demand more than vague references to workouts that are being edited?

It is puzzling to say the least.

Laura S. 10-21-20 12:18 PM

I didn't read it as secrecy. She's working to get them out before the end of the year. When she has more information about the timing, she'll let us know. It's vague, but I read it as that's all the solid information she has right now.

Usia 10-21-20 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2894774)

That's exactly what I thought.

Usia 10-21-20 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura S. (Post 2894792)
I didn't read it as secrecy. She's working to get them out before the end of the year. When she has more information about the timing, she'll let us know. It's vague, but I read it as that's all the solid information she has right now.

If she's in editing phase of the production, then she certainly knows what the project is, right? I was kind of annoyed about this "update" when I read it.

suzanne63 10-21-20 12:32 PM

Hi I am excited to get these too.I was hoping she would tell us more about them too.

Leonana 10-21-20 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura S. (Post 2894792)

Same here. I’m more interested in the time frame, which she did mention.

She also said it was a series, so I assumed it would be a set.

suzanne63 10-21-20 12:40 PM

Will these be DVDs?