Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cathe's Summer DVD Release (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228405)

hypnomoon 04-20-20 01:45 PM

Cathe's Summer DVD Release

Do you think Cathe's dvds that were to come out this summer are going to make it in this summer?

I'm curious if she has done all the filming. And, can people edit at home.

I am wishful thinking that the editing is all that's left and it can be sent off, eventually, to continue the process. However, I think this set will be another late December shipping.

What's your bet?

TriciaR 04-20-20 02:01 PM

I was curious about that also. I went on her forum and she said on March 25th she has not stared filming and does not think the timing will be affected. But who knows because that was 3 weeks ago

Tricia

bubbles76 04-20-20 04:10 PM

I thought I was the only one thinking about this! I doubt she will be able to get filming done, what with the pandemic going on. I did wind up preordering, because I'm weak :) and am looking forward to them, but I don't think it will happen.

cataddict 04-20-20 06:46 PM

I didn't expect that she had started filming yet. I think there is a whole lot of planning, rehearsing, etc. before filming ever happens. I'm thinking this project will be delayed, although I'm still holding out hope for a summer release.

bubbles, you aren't the only one thinking about it for sure! I have so many workouts that I don't even know how I'll fit these in when they are released. So I'm kind of putting them out of my mind as much as I can.

violingal3 04-20-20 08:22 PM

Haha - I completely forgot about these! I know I pre-ordered and but I can't even remember what the new series is - how funny is that?!

Taiga 04-20-20 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2870274)
I thought I was the only one thinking about this! I doubt she will be able to get filming done, what with the pandemic going on. I did wind up preordering, because I'm weak :) and am looking forward to them, but I don't think it will happen.

Is that flabby bicep kind of weak or the dreaded vidiot syndrome? At least a new Cathe set can cure one of them :D:p

bubbles76 04-20-20 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiga (Post 2870327)
Is that flabby bicep kind of weak or the dreaded vidiot syndrome? At least a new Cathe set can cure one of them :D:p

Hahaha! Definitely the dreaded vidiot syndrome :)

fanofladyvols 05-28-20 05:02 PM

Anyone seen any progress on these anywhere about these? Curious...

Fitstick 05-28-20 07:26 PM

I have been wondering too. Kelly is filming with Greg this weekend, so maybe she will be filming soon. I wish we could get an update.

athompson10 05-29-20 10:31 AM

She'd only be able to film solo workouts, right? That's not what I bargained for. I'm assuming these will be way, way delayed.