Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   MyYogaWorks (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=223242)

isebelleg44 05-23-18 05:00 PM

MyYogaWorks

If anyone subscribes I want to point out a wonderful instructor on the site, David Lynch. He is such a hoot and find myself laughing in his classes. Check him out.

I tried doing search here and only came up the Twin Peaks guy! ;)

katmom 05-23-18 09:18 PM

Yes, David Lynch was a favorite of mine when I subscribed. I dropped this subscription as I was not using it which is why I should also drop Udaya.

Exercise Diva 05-24-18 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isebelleg44 (Post 2775011)
If anyone subscribes I want to point out a wonderful instructor on the site, David Lynch. He is such a hoot and find myself laughing in his classes. Check him out.

I tried doing search here and only came up the Twin Peaks guy! ;)

Thanks for putting this out there. I love love this yoga site and I think all of their instructors so far have been amazing. Looking forward to trying one of his classes.

AnMrsDe 05-24-18 05:02 PM

Hi Isebelle! How are you doing? :) I didn't realize you subscribed to MYW also! (Ahem, if you were still in our checkin, I would've known this, LOLOLOL!) JK.

I've done a class with David a couple years ago and one this morning (Pigeons, Eagles & Crow). You do need to get used to his demeanor a bit. ;) I enjoyed the class but I must've showed my emotion when he had me repeat floating pigeon into chair 3 (or more) times and my kitty came rushing down the stairs to see what the clamor was! :D

I've really enjoyed MYW this past year and next month my subscription will be up. Unless they offer the incredible deal again, I will not be renewing.

Good to hear from you! :sun:

isebelleg44 05-25-18 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnMrsDe (Post 2775145)
Hi Isebelle! How are you doing? :) I didn't realize you subscribed to MYW also! (Ahem, if you were still in our checkin, I would've known this, LOLOLOL!) JK.

I've done a class with David a couple years ago and one this morning (Pigeons, Eagles & Crow). You do need to get used to his demeanor a bit. ;) I enjoyed the class but I must've showed my emotion when he had me repeat floating pigeon into chair 3 (or more) times and my kitty came rushing down the stairs to see what the clamor was! :D

I've really enjoyed MYW this past year and next month my subscription will be up. Unless they offer the incredible deal again, I will not be renewing.

Good to hear from you! :sun:

Hey there!:) You chose a tough one! I have only done his level 2 classes. I know he is not for everyone, but sometimes I need some humor injected in my yoga. Rudy is funny too, but David has a different kind of humor.

MYW always has great deals, so you will be renewing again! ;)

AnMrsDe 05-27-18 10:35 AM

If any of you hear about some good yearly deals for MYW, would you please post the codes here? Thanks! :sun: