Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Udaya Deepen your practice (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=200212)

DeanneW3 01-31-14 11:13 PM

Udaya Deepen your practice

I preordered this back in December. They contacted me to tell me there was a problem with production and it would be mailed in January. I didn't receive anything. They told me that they would send a dvr copy and then there was a problem with that. I still have not received this set. Has anyone received their copy of Deepen your practice? Has anyone heard anything form Udaya on this set?

mcgilsky 01-31-14 11:44 PM

I have sent them two emails asking about the release date and have had no response on either email.

zraipel 02-01-14 01:58 AM

I opted for the refund when they said they were delaying the release. I didn't initially receive a response to my email to Yariv's address (the one given in the notification email), but when I emailed him a second time about a week later, Yariv replied and the refund was issued right after that. They offered a discount code if you decided to purchase at a later date, which I may take them up on once it actually comes out.

I haven't heard anything else about the new release date. I would try emailing them again... and again!

DeanneW3 02-01-14 07:03 AM

I did email them last night and I already got a response. While I make have gotten a response, I didn't really receive an answer. He said they will know more next week.

MamaBecca 02-01-14 12:39 PM

Back before Christmas, I got an email offering me a flash drive copy of the whole set due to the delay. I opted for that and got it right away -- love this set! The DVDs are coming when they are ready, but I haven't received them yet. The flash drive contained all the practices and a PDF of the booklet that will be included. I workout on an AppleTV connected TV, so for me, it makes no difference if I have DVDs or the digital copy, so it's worked out great for me.

Richie 02-01-14 07:43 PM

Oh a flashdrive option as standard would be very useful to include with dvd sets like this. I might email them about this. I like dvd sets but sometimes having things on a flashdrive is far more convenient.
I also wish they'd do HD releases on blu-ray, seeing as how well filmed the Udaya sets are (and they are bound to be shot and mastered in High Definition anyway, so why not show it off).

jhsimpson 02-01-14 11:41 PM

Yariv also has a 'hidden' web-page (password protected) on the Udaya site. All the vids are there minus the PDF. That is the option that I chose while they sort out the post-production issue(s).

Not speaking ill as I truly cherish Udaya's products. I sort of expected this as YW365 was initially promised in the Spring of 2013 (Easter as I recall) but was shipped mid-Summer.

Yariv hopefully will present a solution that is satisfactory to you!

Jacqi A 02-02-14 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaBecca (Post 2355966)
Back before Christmas, I got an email offering me a flash drive copy of the whole set due to the delay. I opted for that and got it right away -- love this set! The DVDs are coming when they are ready, but I haven't received them yet. The flash drive contained all the practices and a PDF of the booklet that will be included. I workout on an AppleTV connected TV, so for me, it makes no difference if I have DVDs or the digital copy, so it's worked out great for me.

That was nice of them.

Mickey12 02-02-14 07:35 AM

Becky,

I'm so curious about these workouts. I have UY and most of Eion Finn's workouts and I love them. Can you tell me what the intensity level of these is like? Would I be able to do them if I can keep up with UY? Are they really that much tougher? I can't do wheel, but I can do crow, for instance. I appreciate your thoughts.

Kim

DeanneW3 02-02-14 08:06 AM

His customer service has honestly been great for me. He has gotten back to me every time I have contacted him. they did offer a refund with a discount code, but said the price was going up and the code would basically bring it down to the pre-order price. My internet streaming is not the best, so that option wasn't great. He did just email me again and said he would get a dvr copy to me while I am waiting for the set to come. Trying to be patient.