Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   new fusion fitness dream body workouts? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=208112)

prettyinpink 07-13-15 06:16 PM

Oh, I'm excited about this. I hope they are available as downloads and not only DVDs. I have recently been alternating the original series with Barre3, taking a break from heavier weights. DB complements barre3 very nicely as DB is a little bit like a faster paced, higher impact version of barre3, so better for cardio but also a little better for upper body and inner thigh than barre3 IMO.

LeanneM 07-13-15 08:02 PM

Glad to help, gals! I usually do buy these when they come out since they're amongst my favorite workouts. I probably won't be able to wait! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyinpink (Post 2548905)
Oh, I'm excited about this. I hope they are available as downloads and not only DVDs. I have recently been alternating the original series with Barre3, taking a break from heavier weights. DB complements barre3 very nicely as DB is a little bit like a faster paced, higher impact version of barre3, so better for cardio but also a little better for upper body and inner thigh than barre3 IMO.

What a great idea to combine them both! I've been doing some DB lately, but have also been wanting to get back to my Barre3 DVDs. Do you do the online classes for Barre3 or the DVDs? :)

soulflower 07-14-15 04:14 PM

Glad to hear the news. I really enjoy the Dream Body workouts.
Soulflower

prettyinpink 07-15-15 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2548931)

What a great idea to combine them both! I've been doing some DB lately, but have also been wanting to get back to my Barre3 DVDs. Do you do the online classes for Barre3 or the DVDs? :)

I do the streaming. :) Three times per week is about right for me, so alternating with something else works well.

LeanneM 07-15-15 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyinpink (Post 2549460)
I do the streaming. :) Three times per week is about right for me, so alternating with something else works well.

Thanks, Prettyinpink! I still have my coupon for 15 days of streaming, so may try it out soon!

twinkletoes 08-13-15 01:34 PM

Have there been any updates on these?

And can someone post a link to her facebook page where she posts the updates.

Sinclair 11-12-15 04:56 AM

Just a heads up - I read this on their instagram feed today:

fusionfitnesskc Oh Yeah!!! The final editing days of the #sweatlabseries It's almost ready for you!! Check out @brooker9778 teaching #hardcore
6-30 minute videos are coming your way soon!

LeanneM 11-12-15 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinclair (Post 2581043)
Just a heads up - I read this on their instagram feed today:

fusionfitnesskc Oh Yeah!!! The final editing days of the #sweatlabseries It's almost ready for you!! Check out @brooker9778 teaching #hardcore
6-30 minute videos are coming your way soon!

Yay! I have to admit, though, that I'm a bit bummed that they're thirty-minute workouts. I had assumed that they'd be an hour like their previous ones. I sure hope that the cost is a lot lower than their previous sets since they're shorter!

ebianco 11-12-15 09:33 AM

I don't mind the 30 minute timeframe as long as they are intense. It should be reflected in the price tag (we'll see). Hopefully they'll have a preorder with a discount price.

I really like that Fusion Fitness doesn't deflate the intensity to "appeal to the masses" like some other companies do.

ChrisS 11-12-15 09:34 AM

Thanks for the update! So excited they are almost ready!