Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Original Buns of Steel workout now on DVD! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=123795)

erin4425 09-18-08 03:04 PM

The Original Buns of Steel workout now on DVD!

As a longtime fan and user of The Original Buns of Steel workout, I was pleased to discover that this workout is now available on DVD. The Original Buns of Steel has upgraded itself to today's technology! I have used this workout and can testify to the awesome results. Not only is this workout still hardcore but it is a fun trip back to the 1980s. You can find the DVD at its official website: www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com
I know that there are many Original Buns of Steel fans out there--I just wanted to spread the good news! If you have never tried the Original Buns of Steel, I encourage you to do so--you will see the results you want! Hope you all enjoy the DVD version I much as I am enjoying it (no more rewinding or worrying about broken tape!)! Greg Smithey still makes our buns turn to steel!

BARB EL 09-18-08 03:40 PM

Bos

:sun: Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie

erin4425 09-18-08 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BARB EL
:sun: Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie

You are so welcome! I am glad to know that there are so many Original Buns of Steel fans out there like myself! I want them all to know about the DVD!!! :)

lindseylu8 09-18-08 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erin4425
As a longtime fan and user of The Original Buns of Steel workout, I was pleased to discover that this workout is now available on DVD. The Original Buns of Steel has upgraded itself to today's technology! I have used this workout and can testify to the awesome results. Not only is this workout still hardcore but it is a fun trip back to the 1980s. You can find the DVD at its official website: www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com
I know that there are many Original Buns of Steel fans out there--I just wanted to spread the good news! If you have never tried the Original Buns of Steel, I encourage you to do so--you will see the results you want! Hope you all enjoy the DVD version I much as I am enjoying it (no more rewinding or worrying about broken tape!)! Greg Smithey still makes our buns turn to steel!

Hi Erin,
Do you work for this company? Thanks for the info!
Lindsey

bearcatfan 09-18-08 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindseylu8
Hi Erin,
Do you work for this company? Thanks for the info!
Lindsey

That's my guess. Registered a couple days ago, all her posts are about BOS on dvd.

kat_b 09-18-08 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearcatfan
That's my guess. Registered a couple days ago, all her posts are about BOS on dvd.

Ah, well, if so, at least she's not bashing VF members (well, me...) like another spy on the board.

I just bought the VHS of this from a thrift store in August. Is it my copy, or do they cut off his feet a lot? I wonder if they were able to fix that in the DVD.

ruby2111 09-18-08 06:20 PM

It came out just in time to throw in with the Classic Firms DVD releases.

videofit 09-18-08 07:53 PM

Finally!

Bearybuff 09-18-08 07:57 PM

Only two chapters.

videofit 09-18-08 08:02 PM

How long is the workout? Is it both standing and floorwork?