Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jennifer Nicole Lee workout Dvd's (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=178806)

kariev34 03-31-12 03:18 PM

Jennifer Nicole Lee workout Dvd's

http://www.bodyfx.com/JNL/index.html

Just got an email about this program and wanted to share.

kariev34 03-31-12 03:25 PM

ok, so none of the links work on the site to preview but i found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlXexGZo0bk

princess76 03-31-12 03:59 PM

Hmm. Saved me money. I don't like the set or her whooping.

kariev34 03-31-12 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess76 (Post 2009398)
Hmm. Saved me money. I don't like the set or her whooping.

Me too :) finally a set that saves me money

Sharaz 03-31-12 04:56 PM

Why I didn't get this e-mail:confused: I'm subcribed and was waiting for the release. Ok, the JNL original fusion page no longer exist. Thanks for posting

Jeniffer has being in the inductry for a long time. I had seen her on the cover and pages of various top fitness magazines and writing editorials. I think she no longer compete, but was a bikini model. She know was she's talking about. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Bot 03-31-12 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharazPR (Post 2009437)
Why I didn't get this e-mail:confused: I'm subcribed and was waiting for the release. Ok, the JNL original fusion page no longer exist. Thanks for posting

Jeniffer has being in the inductry for a long time. I had seen her on the cover and pages of varios top fitness magazines and writing editorials. I think she no longer compete, but was a bikini model. She know was she's talking about. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think this is going to be good? Did you see the add?

RedPanda 03-31-12 05:11 PM

Oh dear - that promo clip was just sad. The whooping, the lame exercises (which I noticed JNL often didn't actually demonstrate) and that ripped, muscular guy grimacing as he did bicep curls with what looked like 1lb dumbbells.

Flashy production values but dismal content.

I bet Tony Horton is shaking in his boots - not! :p

ETA: I just saw the set includes a tape measure! I take it all back - clearly this set is a must-have! :p

Sharaz 03-31-12 05:11 PM

I just looked at the add. I have seen many of her youtu videos of her during training session. Her youtu clips look like the JNL fusion workouts, on a gym style setting. I think what she's offering here is more the way bikini models train, the way she train. With a more high reps/cardio approach. You don't see heavy weights on the clips. Of course using the correct weights will give you the right intensity. I trust real bikini models, they look fantastic and train old school with weights;) Many of my fitness strength routines have being borrowed from magazines like Oxygen & FitnessRX. This ladies that compete are professionals. I know she was working on this since long time ago, so I guess she want to release a good product and didn't rush into it.

She's very flashy. She's also into sexiness, body imagine, big butt, and that kind of stuff. She's based on Miami, so is all about bikini. So, if someone is offended by that, pleeeease pass on her workouts.

ETA: Still need to know how long are the workouts. But I see a lot of variety.

RedPanda 03-31-12 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharazPR (Post 2009446)
I just looked at the add. I have seen many of her youtu videos of her during training session. Her youtu clips look like the JNL fusion workouts, on a gym style setting. I think what she's offering here is more the way bikini models train, the way she train. With a more high reps/cardio approach. You don't see heavy weights on the clips. Of course using the correct weights will give you the right intensity. I trust real bikini models;)

I don't think she trains that way at all. I remember her from the now-defunct Oxygen forum. She's very strong - stronger than those clips would have you believe.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that "figure and fitness" competitors (which is what JNL used to be IIRC) train exactly the way that bodybuilders do, except that their diets aren't as extreme, and they don't get quite as much muscular development in the upper body.

I think JNL is just cashing in on the home fitness market, just like she did with the Ab Circle Pro.

Sharaz 03-31-12 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedPanda (Post 2009449)
I don't think she trains that way at all. I remember her from the now-defunct Oxygen forum. She's very strong - stronger than those clips would have you believe.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that "figure and fitness" competitors (which is what JNL used to be IIRC) train exactly the way that bodybuilders do, except that their diets aren't as extreme, and they don't get quite as much muscular development in the upper body.

I think JNL is just cashing in on the home fitness market, just like she did with the Ab Circle Pro.

Ok, if she was on the figure category then I think she will be using more weights. I'm familiar with Bombshell Fitness routines which have their models on top on many fitness competitions., like Nicole Nigrani or whatever. Many of her models has appeared on these magazines where they share their routines. Pretty much 4 sets of 20 if I remember, if they are competing on the bikini category. I can look later to my box, because I collect these magazines. I can't assure that this system is 100% great, I know that she was a professional at some point and this ladies know what they talk about. At least for the home fitness is look good. But again, I will have to taste it by myself and let you know all.