Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dream Body Cardio Series is here (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=194826)

Cassy 08-23-13 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizach (Post 2277121)
Congratulations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanneM (Post 2273853)
Yes, congrats, Cassy! That is so exciting!!

Thank you! I'm still following along on this thread as I'm living through all the excitement from you guys.

LeanneM 08-23-13 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassy (Post 2278607)
Thank you! I'm still following along on this thread as I'm living through all the excitement from you guys.

You'll be back with the workouts soon, Cassy! :sun: What an exciting time this must be for you!

I've been mixing in the new DBs with the new StudioMixx set and Focus T25. I'm loving the combo! I think that these will be great to use with the new Tonique that should be coming out soon. :)

momofcha 08-26-13 12:13 PM

Second time doing MILF. :love: it even more. My thighs, butt and outer thighs were on FIRE!!!

It was better this time as I knew what to expect.

LeanneM 08-26-13 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2279844)
Second time doing MILF. :love: it even more. My thighs, butt and outer thighs were on FIRE!!!

It was better this time as I knew what to expect.

MILF is one of my faves, too!

I did Bikini Bootcamp for the second time today, and liked it a lot better. I used the green resistance band again for the first half, and felt more comfortable using it.

I'm still loving this set, too! :love:

violingal3 08-26-13 02:34 PM

Oh, I broke down and ordered this set plus Bump from Mary and should get them today! I don't know which one to try first! :D

HRCFitness 08-26-13 02:36 PM

these have to be done more than 1x

I think the key to success with the Dream Body series is to do each video a few times. I think the first time they seem rushed and frantic but the more you do them and the more you become familiar with the moves, positions etc the better they are!

I have a few favorites from both sets and a few duds..but that seems to be what it's like with all sets!

PhyllisG 08-26-13 03:17 PM

I have the 2 Fusion ones from the first set. I have only done them once but I know I MUST try again.

momofcha 08-26-13 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRCFitness (Post 2279907)
I think the key to success with the Dream Body series is to do each video a few times. I think the first time they seem rushed and frantic but the more you do them and the more you become familiar with the moves, positions etc the better they are!

I have a few favorites from both sets and a few duds..but that seems to be what it's like with all sets!

Agreed!

momof10 08-26-13 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRCFitness (Post 2279907)

I agree, too. It seems like they move so fast the first time you do them that it's hard to have everything out where you need it, etc. the second time through, I know what is coming and I set things up properly, then it doesn't feel so rushed. By the third and fourth time, I have it more down pat and it flows so much easier.

Cheryl