Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How do I inflate a Bosu? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=146907)

michl43 03-27-10 09:24 PM

How do I inflate a Bosu?

I bought a Bosu at Target today. How do I inflate this thing? I put the needle of a bike pump in the hole and air keeps coming out. The hole on the bosu is too big for the needle. Can't figure it out. If anyone is interested, I saw Kettlenetics there on clearance for $14.97. TIA

kali1 03-27-10 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michl43 (Post 1528245)
I bought a Bosu at Target today. How do I inflate this thing? I put the needle of a bike pump in the hole and air keeps coming out. The hole on the bosu is too big for the needle. Can't figure it out. If anyone is interested, I saw Kettlenetics there on clearance for $14.97. TIA

Do you have a balance ball pump? That's what I inflated my with.

fagiles 03-27-10 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michl43 (Post 1528245)

Hi

I purchased a Bosu at Target on Friday but haven't tried to inflate it. I don't know if I prefer this one or the Bosu 3D. I was waiting for a response from an Ebay seller but then I saw the Bosu at Target for $99 which included 4 workouts. It seemed a like a good purchase. Enjoy it !!!

Also, I recall seeing the instructions for inflating the Bosu on the dvd.

felecia

michl43 03-28-10 10:34 AM

I used my balance ball pump, and it did the job quickly! I wish there were more beginner bosu dvds out there.. like "10 minute solution bosu" etc..

michl43 03-28-10 10:36 AM

Felecia, i saw the one on Ebay too, is that the one for $79 for the Bosu 3D? I was thinking about that one too, but it's "refurbished" or returned to mint condition, and i thought it would be as hassle to return it if something was wrong... sometimes that happens, but if not, it's a great deal if you want the 3d part.

fagiles 03-28-10 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michl43 (Post 1528441)
Felecia, i saw the one on Ebay too, is that the one for $79 for the Bosu 3D? I was thinking about that one too, but it's "refurbished" or returned to mint condition, and i thought it would be as hassle to return it if something was wrong... sometimes that happens, but if not, it's a great deal if you want the 3d part.

Hi Michelle,

Yes, that's the same one. I asked the seller a question with no response yet. I also sent an email to a buyer to ask what they thought of it since it was refurbished. I think there is a 7 day exchange policy but no refund. I figured with the one from Target I can at least try it and return it if I don't like it. Maybe I will inflate mine tomorrow. I am excited about trying it.

felecia