Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anybody received Tracie's Signature series yet? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227886)

Denise R 02-15-20 01:01 PM

I just got a shipping email. They shipped today, 2/15 media mail so it might not be till middle or end of next week when we'll receive them. :(

Taiga 02-15-20 02:50 PM

Volume 1 is in stock at Mary's. The clip is up :sun: Volume 2 is expected in stock today. Even with Tracie's discount, it ends up cheaper at Mary's and faster shipping. Glad I waited and another thanks to Crescent Moon for heads up----I thought it would be a while before Mary had these.

LizEMA 02-15-20 07:19 PM

The second clip is up.

It looks like Tracie had a completely new production team on this series.
Lighting, angles, camera work is all different from previous releases. All together, it makes it a little hard to see her. For me, at least. I like the closer camera shots of her previous work. And the brighter lights.

And I had been so excited about this series because she posted on FB about filming:
"The crew:
Elizabeth Rogers
Susan Harris
Stuart Owens."

Sadly, I mistook that to mean "cast", but, I guess she literally meant the crew as in production crew? Color me disappointed!

counterclockwise 02-15-20 07:31 PM

The moves themselves look great but I really don’t like the darkness and all the shadows. Hope her next workouts go back to her previous lighting. Her talking to the camera overhead is also a little weird.

Messe 02-15-20 08:06 PM

Ugh on the dark set with all the shadows. It's so unappealing — and so amateurish. Tracie has been in this business long enough to know better.

fanofladyvols 02-15-20 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiga (Post 2859893)
Volume 1 is in stock at Mary's. The clip is up :sun: Volume 2 is expected in stock today. Even with Tracie's discount, it ends up cheaper at Mary's and faster shipping. Glad I waited and another thanks to Crescent Moon for heads up----I thought it would be a while before Mary had these.

Literally could get before the preorders the way Mary operates

ncl 02-15-20 09:51 PM

I got my shipping notice today as well. That may be a first!

I feel the same as others about the clips. I don't like the set and the darkness of the set. That said, i love Tracie's workouts generally so if they are as good as her others, the set won't deter me.

Taiga 02-15-20 09:53 PM

I don't care about the set. The moves look good and I like that she has been adding more mobility work.

fanofladyvols 02-15-20 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiga (Post 2859923)
I don't care about the set. The moves look good and I like that she has been adding more mobility work.

Agreed.

I like the chapters too. Should be able to utilize the DVD in different ways.

Crescent Moon 02-15-20 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiga (Post 2859923)

Ditto. I'm thankful Tracie is still producing home workout DVDs and would guess that the profit is marginal. The indie production values bother me not in the least. Judging by the clips, the moves are clearly visible. A well conceived workout trumps a bright and shiny set, IMO.

I have ordered both workouts.