Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Results with Fe Fit? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=211581)

lorajc 07-28-15 11:34 AM

Results with Fe Fit?

Has anyone here done a rotation of this system? What did you think?

PhyllisG 07-28-15 11:40 AM

I love these. I have done a full rotation a few times using them 6 times in a week. I think the rotation came in an email. T definitely lost weight and yes as they say I fit back into my skinny jeans. If you email them, I am sure they will send you the rotation. Sometimes I did 2 workouts back to back.
I know so e found Hilary annoying but I grew to really like her and found her encouraging and motivating along with being a bit silly.
Their customer service is great and I hope they come out with another series.

bfit 07-28-15 03:19 PM

I love Fe Fit too. I have never done the formal rotation though. I just do them as workouts here and there, and I do one of them maybe 2-3x a week. I like them because they're challenging without being "harsh", and a lot of effective exercises are included in a 30 minute workout. There's no wasted time.

JackieB 07-28-15 04:41 PM

Watch some YouTube clips before you purchase...the instructor seems to be a "love" or not.

kiwichick 07-28-15 05:30 PM

I've just finished an eight week rotation using the workouts 6 days per week.

Firstly - customer service is amazing!!!

Secondly, the variety of workouts kept me interested and I didn't suffer the dread factor. I was coming off the back of a lazy period and they were quite tough for the first couple of weeks, but I just modified and soon caught up.

Hilary, the instructor, was friendly and encouraging. I found her a little annoying at first but she really grew on me and what started as annoying became endearing.

I definitely noticed an improvement in strength, and I did lose a couple of inches but no movement on the scale. I am convinced though that I would have had much better results if I had been more careful with diet. I am an emotional eater and am going through a very stressful time at the moment and am comfort eating my way through it!

The only real negative for me was all the 'mommy' talk - I'm only a mom to my fur kid. You can tune it out after a while though.

If they were to release more workouts I would certainly be near the front of the queue to buy them!

geojill 07-28-15 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieB (Post 2553064)
Watch some YouTube clips before you purchase...the instructor seems to be a "love" or not.

This. As much as I wanted to like it, I could barely make it through the first video. She drove me crazy so I got rid of the set.

JackieB 07-28-15 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geojill (Post 2553135)
This. As much as I wanted to like it, I could barely make it through the first video. She drove me crazy so I got rid of the set.

I was considering it and someone told me to look at clips first. I knew right away it wasn't for me.

raeven 07-29-15 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieB (Post 2553159)
I was considering it and someone told me to look at clips first. I knew right away it wasn't for me.

Same as well. There is no way I could listen to her....which sucked because I loved the idea and looks of the set otherwise!