Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2018 Thrift Store Finds (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=222044)

Garrie A. 03-07-18 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2763401)
I'm so excited about my thrift store find today! I went to the grocery store and almost didn't stop in to the Salvation Army in the same strip mall, but since I was already there I had to just check out what they had. And I was able to pick up Chalean Extreme with the Deluxe upgrades (Fat-Burn Challenge, Get Lean Intervals, I've Got Abs) for 5 dollars! :D Now this is fate because I'm doing a Chalean Extreme rotation right now. I have one more week of the Push Circuits before moving on to the Lean Circuits. I'm starting to get bored with Burn Intervals and Burn it Off. But now I've got new workouts to do when I start Lean Intervals! Yay!!!

Holy (bleep)!! :eek: I would love to find CLX, especially at that price.

jusca 03-07-18 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2763401)
I'm so excited about my thrift store find today! I went to the grocery store and almost didn't stop in to the Salvation Army in the same strip mall, but since I was already there I had to just check out what they had. And I was able to pick up Chalean Extreme with the Deluxe upgrades (Fat-Burn Challenge, Get Lean Intervals, I've Got Abs) for 5 dollars! :D Now this is fate because I'm doing a Chalean Extreme rotation right now. I have one more week of the Push Circuits before moving on to the Lean Circuits. I'm starting to get bored with Burn Intervals and Burn it Off. But now I've got new workouts to do when I start Lean Intervals! Yay!!!

:eek::eek: I'm so jealous!! What an incredible deal. :love:

I'm in the last week of Push phase too. ::)

wendug 03-07-18 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrie A. (Post 2763405)
Holy (bleep)!! :eek: I would love to find CLX, especially at that price.

This thrift store prices things way too much, or way too little. It's like whoever has the pricing gun is too lazy to change the amount and just goes crazy pricing everything the same. Oh well...it worked out for me!

wendug 03-07-18 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jusca (Post 2763414)
:eek::eek: I'm so jealous!! What an incredible deal. :love:

I'm in the last week of Push phase too. ::)

I'm so happy with my muscle gains with this program. I love the S-L-O-W lifting! I have no problem knocking out pushups now. And my booty- it's lifting! ;)

angie_nrs 03-21-18 09:59 PM

Well I didn't find that good of a deal like you did with CLX, but I did find Gin Millers Best of Step TV VHS for 35 cents. By the time I got home from appointments and shopping I was just going to skip a workout for the day but I told hubby that I had to go downstairs and do this workout b/c the curiosity was killing me. It turns out I must've had this w/o before many years ago (like 15-20) and it was like and old friend. Gin is super quirky in this w/o and it was just FUN! I'm glad I got it....again.:D Perfect for those days when you think you're just gonna skip a workout.:sun:

bzar 04-28-18 02:50 AM

picked up:

*Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout - Tahitian Cardio with Kili - $3
*Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout - Hula Abs & Buns $2.

*i borrowed these from the library years ago and wrote reviews in the VF reviews section.:)

saw some gliding workouts but i think i have those already. also saw the Firm Wave for $4.99 with the matching mat.

hdw 04-28-18 08:49 PM

I'm into Estate Sale right now. Friday I got P90 set for $15 (unopened). I wanted body pump DVDs (unopened) but they wanted to sell it as a set with the equipment (barbell, step) for $200. I didn't bite... I don't need the equipment, I just want the DVDs. I'm sure the set is now at some thrift store...

toaster 04-28-18 10:07 PM

Not a thrift store, but I went to a library used book sale last night and found a copy of Katy Bowman's Alignment Matters book for just $1.25.

jusca 05-03-18 03:26 PM

Picked up Tanita scale for $3 and Leslie's walk & jog for $2. Somebody knew exactly what I wanted. :)

wendug 05-03-18 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdw (Post 2771506)
I'm into Estate Sale right now. Friday I got P90 set for $15 (unopened). I wanted body pump DVDs (unopened) but they wanted to sell it as a set with the equipment (barbell, step) for $200. I didn't bite... I don't need the equipment, I just want the DVDs. I'm sure the set is now at some thrift store...

I love estate sales, too! Too bad they wouldn't sell just the dvds to you. Check the local thrift stores now- you might be able to find them there! Or craigslist.