Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New/Upcoming Release Zumba Incredible Results (step) - Reviews (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=198455)

soccergal23 11-29-13 11:48 AM

Zumba Incredible Results (step) - Reviews

Hi!

I didn't see a separate thread for those who have received & reviewed the Zumba Incredible Results system yet, so I thought I would start one. Another thread had the link to the system: http://www.zumbaoffer.com/

I ordered the new system on Tuesday, 11/26. It just arrived at my door - didn't have to pay anything extra for expedited shipping, although I think it came so quickly because I did the one payment option. This is awesome!

I'm going to preview the workouts later today and then review whichever one I end up doing. The step is just over 3.5 inches in height & really sturdy - I've been messing around with it a bit :)

I have bought so many systems lately it's crazy. I pulled out the Zumba Exhilarate the other day and thought it was so much fun that I took the plunge on this one.

Happy day-after-Thanksgiving day to me :heart:

deineira 11-29-13 11:51 AM

Wow, this looks like fun! I look forward to your feedback once you've previewed the workouts.

andtckrtoo 11-29-13 11:54 AM

Wow! I did not even know this was available! I may have to bite and I was resisting everything else out there. But I :love: Zumba!

Edited to add: Wait - there are 4 workouts - one a quick start with a 20 minute express video and another an ab video - so there are 2 workouts I'll use - and it's 3 payments of $29.95? That's pricey, even with the step.

Let me know how you like it.

furmomof6 11-29-13 11:59 AM

I'm looking forward to your review! This looks fun!!

afirmrose 11-29-13 12:39 PM

Too expensive. I will wait until the price goes down.

bzar 11-29-13 12:57 PM

that round step almost reminds me of the one from Tortoise & Hare!:sun:

soccergal - yes - we're looking forward to your reviews, and i'm curious how many workout minutes this series includes.

the music is cool, as usual.

i'm thinking that existing zumba workouts are so adaptable to a low step and a rebounder.

boukilisa 11-29-13 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2325038)
that round step almost reminds me of the one from Tortoise & Hare!:sun:

soccergal - yes - we're looking forward to your reviews, and i'm curious how many workout minutes this series includes.

the music is cool, as usual.

i'm thinking that existing zumba workouts are so adaptable to a low step and a rebounder.

Bzar, is the music like what you get in a live Zumba class (artists like Pitbull, Lil Jon, Yankee Daddy, Latin and Carribbean stars, etc.)? Or is it more generic like on Exhilarate?

andtckrtoo 11-29-13 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2325038)

I do Zumba on my rebounder all the time. I modify, but they are fun. :) Haven't tried on my step. I may try some of the more basic ones on my step to see if I can modify.

paideiamom 11-29-13 03:10 PM

Soccergal, I would like to know more about the step, if you get the chance to expound on that.

I have short steps as well as the full-size club step. I am wondering if size really matters in this case (sorry, VF guys, I know it doesn't matter on anything but steps ;)).

What material is it made from, is it solid, whatever you feel is pertinent to the workout experience I would love to know.

Thanks!

AsSweetAsSugar 11-29-13 03:24 PM

I love Zumba as well!! And this looks like so much fun! I'm just wondering if there is just one workout that use the step? I also would like to know what size is the step. Not like I'm going to buy it now, I'm just curious! :)