Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   all streaming bellyfit classes available for free (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228112)

sherry7899 03-18-20 03:11 PM

all streaming bellyfit classes available for free
 
Alice just posted on Facebook.

Please use this code at checkout:

KEEPDANCINGWITHBELLYFIT

the store is located here:



http://www.bellyfit.com/store?fbclid...D8dZVBh3N13Swo

This is very generous!

Enjoy!
Sherry

Rhonda 03-19-20 08:43 AM

Thanks Sherry, I just got season 1 & 2. I don't do these much but figure what the heck, I was only really trying to see if it worked and it did without asking for any information. Just had to login into my account.

starbelly 03-19-20 01:36 PM

Yes, thank you very much! I got the downloads of Bellyfit Elements. I own the DVDs, but a digital format is also quite convenient. I put the Embodied Goddess in my cart only to see that I already own it. So many videos...

sherry7899 03-19-20 01:47 PM

You are welcome!

Sherry

pgun3 03-19-20 05:16 PM

WOWZERS! Thanks Sherry

juliel 03-19-20 05:26 PM

Wow! Thanks!

zraipel 03-19-20 05:29 PM

Thank you!!

juliel 03-20-20 05:21 AM

hi,

Can you recommend your favorite workouts from Season 1 and 2?

thank you!!
Julie

sherry7899 03-20-20 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliel (Post 2864730)
hi,

Can you recommend your favorite workouts from Season 1 and 2?

thank you!!
Julie

I will be honest and say I use the classes with others more than the tv episodes.

juliel 03-20-20 07:19 AM

Are you referring to the Embodied Goddess program, Elements or something else?

tia!

sherry7899 03-20-20 07:51 AM

I use Embodied Goddess and Elements much more often than the Bellyfit Tv episodes.

Honeydew 03-20-20 12:59 PM

Do you put the code in where it says have a coupon code? or do I have to create an account and put in my info? It isn't working for me.

warriorprincess 03-21-20 10:47 AM

Very cool. I did my first Bellyfit workout yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I have access to all the workouts: goddess, elements, season 1 and 2 if I'm remembering them right. Were you able to add them to your cart and check out?

lotusgirl 03-21-20 11:18 AM

Thanks for posting! I own the DVDs to Elements, so it's nice to have a digital version. Very excited to try the Embodied Goddess program! What a generous gift from Alice and her team! I live in a rainy climate, so this is such a gift.

kathym 03-21-20 11:20 AM

Thanks so much for posting. I got them all to see which ones have the most teaching kind of moves. I have not tried bellydance for many ... many years so really don't know the moves well. Does anyone have suggestions for complete bellydance beginners. Thanks so much.:sun:

Calistro 03-21-20 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2864305)
Alice just posted on Facebook.

Please use this code at checkout:

KEEPDANCINGWITHBELLYFIT

the store is located here:



http://www.bellyfit.com/store?fbclid...D8dZVBh3N13Swo

This is very generous!

Enjoy!
Sherry


This is very Generous of Alice. I already own everything here, except episode 12 of season 12.;)

sherry7899 03-21-20 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calistro (Post 2865080)
This is very Generous of Alice. I already own everything here, except episode 12 of season 12.;)

Maybe we will see episode 12 someday.

NancyW 03-21-20 11:36 PM

I already had an account, and I had to log in first.

Cybersparkle 03-22-20 12:31 AM

Thank you so much for sharing :sun::sun::sun:

Honeydew 03-22-20 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warriorprincess (Post 2865019)
Very cool. I did my first Bellyfit workout yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I have access to all the workouts: goddess, elements, season 1 and 2 if I'm remembering them right. Were you able to add them to your cart and check out?

Yes, I got it to work!

NancyW 03-29-20 01:01 PM

Did anyone else do the free live Bellyfit workout yesterday? Alice posted it on the Bellyfit International FaceBook page if anyone is interested.

Nancy

pgun3 03-29-20 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyW (Post 2866465)
Did anyone else do the free live Bellyfit workout yesterday? Alice posted it on the Bellyfit International FaceBook page if anyone is interested.

Nancy

thanks for sharing...I wish I could figure out how to download it so I could put it on dvd!!!

ETA: I figured out how to burn it!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness