Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Leslie Sansone's 7-Day Calorie Blast (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=181292)

alisoncooks 06-08-12 07:11 PM

I'll be keeping an eye out for it tomorrow when I go to Target. I'm another who prefers my Leslie "compiled" ;) and I don't think I have any of these (except the 1 Mile).

Artist of Eyes 06-08-12 11:06 PM

I had to go to both Walmart and Target tonight and I didn't see it at either store. :(

Anyone that gets it early is very lucky and I'm very jealous!!! :p

MomOf2Gremlins 06-09-12 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewels5 (Post 2047772)
I love compilations!:) I have always wanted Walk Away Your Stress (just because the title sounds like a good idea-LOL). Thanks for posting; I'll put this one on my wish list!

Julie,
it's a great walk! She splits it up in 10 min segments (by mentioning when 10 min are over and then again at 20 min) and has the William Tell overture in it! :D
Check on hulu.com, there are several Leslie walks (most only 15 min -interrupted by commercials 1-2x..- but still) and I've seen the 'stress walk' there too!

Sherry,
I envy you! If I'd only had the equipment to do that for my 3 lonely Leslie VHS oldies that I love! (I know, there's a VFer here who's husband converts them, but I'm too stingy paying that amount of $ for it :o)

I won't be getting this DVD.. unless it drops significantly eventually.. Then I might cave for the stress walk alone. ;)

bearcatfan 06-09-12 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harantwanders (Post 2048487)
I want to get that as "Walk Away Your Stress" is one of my old favorites.

I really like this one, too. I am interested, since I don't have a lot of the older Leslies and you can't beat the price, especially if it goes closer to $10. My WM never gets anything remotely new and I don't live near a Target (I KNOW!!!) so I usually rely on Amazon.

Compilations save shelf space :D.

sherry7899 06-09-12 05:13 AM

Val, what are your three lonely Leslie vhs? We have a dvd/vhs machine where you can transfer (non copy protected) vhs to dvd. My husband used it so much (we have a WALL of videotapes of tons of music) that he killed the machine and we just bought a new one.

I have most of those workouts and don't use Leslie much anymore, but I love the idea of saving shelf space.....

Sherry

MomOf2Gremlins 06-09-12 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2048601)
Val, what are your three lonely Leslie vhs? We have a dvd/vhs machine where you can transfer (non copy protected) vhs to dvd. My husband used it so much (we have a WALL of videotapes of tons of music) that he killed the machine and we just bought a new one.

I have most of those workouts and don't use Leslie much anymore, but I love the idea of saving shelf space.....

Sherry

Sherry,
it's the 'Walk away your stress', WATP Abs 1 mile Superchallenge, and Yoga Walk.

I'll send you a PM to ask more about the machine as we've been looking for a one (that is easy to understand for pc dummies LOL) since all of DD's baby videos are on VHS and we planned on converting them to DVDs ourselves eventually.

TLB 06-09-12 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins (Post 2048605)
Sherry,
it's the 'Walk away your stress', WATP Abs 1 mile Superchallenge, and Yoga Walk.

I'll send you a PM to ask more about the machine as we've been looking for a one (that is easy to understand for pc dummies LOL) since all of DD's baby videos are on VHS and we planned on converting them to DVDs ourselves eventually.

Re: dubbing VHS to DVD. These VCR/DVD combo units are getting harder to find. I got a Magnavox (ZV427MG9) cheap at K-Mart, like $75. I like it a lot; I can chapter easily. Figuring out how to finalize a disc the first time was a bit goofy, but that was the only problem. It uses all brands of blank DV-R's (unlike Sony).

Many fitness videos are non-copyrighted. I have backups of several videos ... including 1 Mile Superchallenge.

Re: new WATP compilation DVD - Checked the Target closest to me last night ... no sightings yet.

MJ525 06-09-12 10:15 AM

I'm curious to know what the 2 Mile Fitness Walk could be.

sherry7899 06-09-12 10:26 AM

Tracy, I think you have the same machine we do. We just got a Magnavox from Walmart. My DH looked in Best Buy and HH Gregg (I might be messing up the name) and they didn't even have them in the store.

Anything by Reebok is copy protected, and all the Taebo Live are also.

Sherry

MomOf2Gremlins 06-09-12 03:06 PM

Thanks for your input, Tracy, as well as Sherry! ;)

I'll have to convince DH to get it as the VHS tapes aren't getting any 'younger' and I know over the time they're not being played, the quality starts going down...