Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Leslie Sansone's 7-Day Calorie Blast (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=181292)

mamaste 06-07-12 02:50 PM

Well, someone go buy it and tell us EXACTLY what is on the DVD! Fellow vidiots are counting on you! I would, but I might have everything on it already. ;) Go! Buy!

I am expcting her newest DVD to show up at Target early. If anyone sees it, please post.

TLB 06-07-12 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaste (Post 2047784)
Well, someone go buy it and tell us EXACTLY what is on the DVD! Fellow vidiots are counting on you! I would, but I might have everything on it already. ;) Go! Buy!

I am expcting her newest DVD to show up at Target early. If anyone sees it, please post.

I will look for this one tomorrow - My Target got the last Leslie's in pretty quick.

What the heck is "Fitness Walk" anyway?

juberann 06-07-12 06:35 PM

I just checked my local Target and they didn't have it:(

bzar 06-07-12 09:29 PM

what? you mean no WATP/Abs 1 mile super challenge????

i think the UB & LB might be Short Cuts?

Taramisu 06-08-12 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sara1000 (Post 2047775)
According to Amazon it includes:
1 Mile Get Started
2 Mile Fitness Walk
Walk Away Your Stress
Heart Healthy Walk
Upper Body Fitness
Lower Body Fitness
The Evening Mile

I have most of these : ( - Not sure about Upper & Lower Body Fitness.

My guess is that is Shortcuts Upper and Lower Body.

Regardless I am definitely getting this one. Some of these titles I have not seen on other compilations and I am another one who prefers Leslie's older workouts. I already have 2 of her compilation DVDs and I get a lot of use out of them.

Lucky Star 06-08-12 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taramisu (Post 2048034)
I am another one who prefers Leslie's older workouts.

Yup, me too. I guess I'm a traditionalist at heart.
I know Leslie's trying to keep up with the times and appeal to a young(er) market. It's good business sense and her new videos are good. However, I still prefer hanging out with her original crew. Even the miked group on her original slower WATP series, although "fake friends", crack me up with their silly comments and expressions.

imhere2dance 06-08-12 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky Star (Post 2048060)
I know Leslie's trying to keep up with the times and appeal to a young(er) market. It's good business sense and her new videos are good. However, I still prefer hanging out with her original crew.

If this were a Facebook comment, I'd definitely "Like" it! :p

Bring back the Fab 4!

Christine S. 06-08-12 07:52 AM

I just preordered this on Amazon. I love her compliations and this one seems like a fresh mix of her harder-to-find workouts.
I, too, prefer her older videos with her usual crew of walkers. I do like her newest 5 Day Ultimate Walk, but it feels more like an "exercise video" and less like a "cheerful walk with pals", KWIM?

Taramisu 06-08-12 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christine S. (Post 2048086)
I just preordered this on Amazon. I love her compliations and this one seems like a fresh mix of her harder-to-find workouts.
I, too, prefer her older videos with her usual crew of walkers.

I tend to buy her compilations over her individual workouts, so I eyeball all of them to see which has the most workouts I want. Sometimes you see some of the same workouts on the compilations, this one doesn't look like there are any that are on other compilation DVDs except One Mile Get Started.

I just checked my Target and they didn't have it..drat! I might check another one this weekend, or I will just preorder it.

Harantwanders 06-08-12 07:02 PM

I want to get that as "Walk Away Your Stress" is one of my old favorites.