Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ONNIT (Mark DeGrasse) Dvds - Suggestions wanted! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=203687)

dela 06-23-14 10:11 AM

ONNIT (Mark DeGrasse) Dvds - Suggestions wanted!

Hi all, I wrote to Mark DeGrasse to find out if there were any updates on new DVDs coming out, and he replied with this following question looking for suggestions.

"Does your community have any particular requests for workouts? Equipment, objective, theme, etc."

I let him know I would reply back in a couple days when we gather some suggestions, here was mine:

My personal request, and I'll just shoot for the moon here, would be to have a DVD that uses kettlebells, sandbags, bodyweight and ropes mixed together, with a variety of workouts that combine them in different ways like a KB with bodyweight and ropes, Sandbag with kettlebells, Sandbag with ropes, All methods combined, etc. And a music OFF function would be a huge plus. My only complaint about the past dvds, is I have to keep the volume very low so I can play my music over yours and by doing so, I miss a lot of the instruction.

fitfitterfittest 06-23-14 10:22 AM

An Indian club workout would be great.

ddj 06-23-14 12:04 PM

Dela, I also like the idea of having different equipment in one workout. And I said on another thread a day or two ago that I was waiting for him to make an Indian club workout, but that might be better as an add on. I'm not sure how much of a market there is for that.

AsSweetAsSugar 06-23-14 12:35 PM

I'd like a suspension trainer dvd. I think in the past he told me he'd do one and a mace one (I don't have a mace), and then a dvd with all mixed together (Sandbag, Kettlebell, Bodyweight, Mace and Suspension). I'm also hoping that they still will offer free shipping worldwide in pre-orders as they used to do when it was MMM. I was not impressed by their shipping rates the last time I checked.

rheash92 06-23-14 12:45 PM

Battling ropes and jump rope.

AsSweetAsSugar 06-23-14 06:30 PM

I'd like something mix with jump rope too.

bee1forfitness 06-23-14 06:51 PM

I wish he would remake Bell Babe, the workout exercises and concept was excellent, unfortunately the production made this DVD suffer.

FirmDancer 06-23-14 07:47 PM

I'm going to think on it. But I do want to say that I like both these formats he has used: the free online workouts where he demos all the moves at the beginning, and you do the workout on your own; and, his DVDs where you have to do X number of reps within a certain amount of time - I like having a goal to strive for.

lreidgreen 06-23-14 08:51 PM

I would like to see a DVD devoted to suspension training.

Tish 06-24-14 07:36 AM

I would like all kettlebells without body weight moves tucked in.