Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bellyfit 50% off sale and new routine (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=221749)

Usia 11-04-18 07:35 AM

I keep checking every day for episode 5 Strength, and still nothing. This is like pulling teeth. It will be summer 2019 by the time we get all the episodes. Is Alice busy with another project?

sherry7899 11-04-18 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usia (Post 2796146)
I keep checking every day for episode 5 Strength, and still nothing. This is like pulling teeth. It will be summer 2019 by the time we get all the episodes. Is Alice busy with another project?

I posted on their Facebook page over a week ago asking about episode five, and no one answered. (at least I didn't see an answer last I looked) She posts on her personal Facebook page, so she is online. I don't understand why these are taking so long. I am really eager for the "Sage" class, which is episode 9 or 10.

horsemom2 11-04-18 09:26 AM

This will prevent many customers to do a pre-sale for future projects.

Barb S

sherry7899 11-04-18 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horsemom2 (Post 2796159)
This will prevent many customers to do a pre-sale for future projects.

Barb S

I agree.

Pat58 11-04-18 10:53 AM

I don't know what's going on. BF customer service and responses have always been top notch. As big of a fan as I am, I won't pre-order again either.

Usia 11-04-18 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat58 (Post 2796170)
I don't know what's going on. BF customer service and responses have always been top notch. As big of a fan as I am, I won't pre-order again either.

Yes. Disappointing. I can understand a delay, but this silence with no explanation is just not a good customer service.

Rhonda 11-05-18 07:40 AM

I decided not to pre-order and sounds like it may have been the right decision? I love hearing about the new workouts but I don't do the ones I have so that came into my decision also.

sherry7899 11-05-18 08:18 AM

I emailed them yesterday. I will post of I get an answer.

Usia 11-05-18 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 2796299)
I decided not to pre-order and sounds like it may have been the right decision? I love hearing about the new workouts but I don't do the ones I have so that came into my decision also.

I pre-ordered because I really like and do all my Bellyfits and the price is good. Last January I did BF almost exclusively (Season 1 and my DVD set) and I've never felt better. I was hoping to do the same with Season 2 this January but I don't think we'll have them all in time. I guess I'll improvise with whatever BFs I already do have but would have preferred all new material.

Thanks Sherry for sending them email. This lack of communication and updates is really poor on their part.

sherry7899 11-06-18 06:36 PM

They wrote back and said episode 5 is almost ready. They apologized and said their editor is not getting them done as fast as they would like. They will release them as they are done.